LOVE AND CROSSES

Korean (Normal Font); English (Bold Italic)

L I S A

"Bes, please don't leave me; if you die, I'll lose my sanity

"Bes, please don't leave me; if you die, I'll lose my sanity. I was only joking when I said I'm running out of excuses for our professor every time you're late. I still have plenty here so wake up and not die," a dramatic voice disturbs my lovely sleep; don't ask who owns that voice because I already know who it belongs to: my dramatic best friend Park Chaeyoung.

"Yah! Can you please quit being so dramatic? For fuck's sake, she was just sleeping." And that voice? Pfft, it's none other than the violent vampy, Krystal Jung.

"Will you keep your mouth shut? Didn't you notice my bes fwen has a massive bruise on her back and a black eye as a result of you? How in the world did you do that?" Chaeyoung-ah glared at her.

"It's none of your business," She replied eliciting a gasp from my dramatic bes fwen.

**cough cough, "W-water." I interrupt Chaeng by acting as if I had just woken up and asked for water.

"BES!" Chae screamed, making me flinch.

"Yah!"

"OMG, you're alive!" she said, earning an eye roll from Krystal.

"Of course, she's alive, stupid," Krystal whispered.

"What did you say---- Shhh water please," I cut off Chae once more.

"Okay, wait, I'll just get you." She says, "Dang, we don't have water here, I'll just buy you outside." She stops and returns to my side.

"Do you mind if I leave you for a minute?" she inquired.

"Yeah---- tell me if she hurts you again, and I promise to avenge you," she said quietly.

"How?" I asked, baffled.

"I know a group of mafia ---- Aish stopped playing and just bought me water because I'm thirsty." I cut her off.

**chuckle, "Fine, I'll be quick," She says but before she leaves she sends Krystal a deadly glare.

As soon as Chae left, a deafening silence enveloped the room. I glanced in Ms. Vampy's direction and noticed her on her phone

ONE MINUTE OF COMPLETE SILENCE.

2 MINUTES..

THREE...

FOUR....

FIVE.....

"Yah." I rejoiced at the back of my mind when she finally broke the silence.