LOVE AND CROSSES

JUNG's RESIDENCE

"Here, I'm sure you'll like it

"Here, I'm sure you'll like it."

"Oh thank you."

"After that drink this orange juice."

**sniff sniff, Krystal smells someone familiar inside their house, as she walks to their kitchen she hears two voices conversing. One is her sister's voice and the other one sounds familiar to her, so she quickened her pace to find out who owns that voice.

"Unnie? Who are you talking to?" She questioned as she approached her sister, but she halted when the woman her sister was speaking with turned around.

"You? What are you doing here?" She was surprised to see Lisa in their house.

"That explains why I smell you here," she said, earning a gasp from the Thai.

"That sounds weird and disgusting, Ms. Vampy, and for your information, I showered earlier-----

"Your blood smell stinks," Krystal responded, drawing another loud gasp from the mortal.

"I'm offended," Lisa said, clutching her chest dramatically.

"You're so cute and funny at the same time, Lisa," Jessica chuckles while Krystal rolls her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Krystal crossed her arms.

"Your unnie invited me here," Lisa replied to her.

"Why don't you join us for breakfast, Krystal?" Jessica stated.

"Yes, come join us. Your unnie cooked delicious food," Lisa added, but the vampire just glared at her.

"Come on," Lisa said again, standing up from her seat to pull Krystal to join them.

"I want noodles." The annoyed vampire says.

"You said eating noodles is bad for the health, so why------If you eat them every day, that's bad." Lisa's sentence was cut short by Krystal.

"Here's your noodles, make sure to finish that since you have a shoot today." Jessica reminds her younger sister.

"Keep eating, Lisa," Jessica instructed the Thai next to her who nodded at her and happily devoured her food.

"You're not hungry, are you?" Krystal sarcastically said when she looked at Lisa's plate.