~{•°Chapter 3•°}~

Five's pov: as I finally finished picking them up I opened her door and closed it and started to walk down stairs.

I went pass the others and went to the bin and put the rest of them in the bin but not the one I read.

I rip all of them to pieces and went back to my room only to be stopped by Allison.

Allison: five what did you put in the bin?

Five: rubbish why?

Allison: oh ok.

Five: bye.

Five's pov: when I said that I want back up stairs but didn't go to my room. I went to y/n's and I locked the door and went on her bed and. I grabbed the note back out of my pocket.

And looked at it again and read it again but. I was starting to drift off but. I saw something that made my eyes widened.

In her bathroom I saw a blade and blood on the blade. and floor but lots in the Barth and On one of her shirts.

As I saw that I went onto my knees and cried a bit more but wiped them away.

And I went out of the Bathroom and I closed the door because. I don't want to see her blood it makes all of the memories. I had of her more sad.

And when I was about to go back on her bed I saw one of my blazers in her closet and I went over there and grabbed it.

And took off the one I had on and put the one she had one because it smelled like her and when I did that I went to her bed and fell asleep on it.

Five's dreams of y/n: of her and me playing and us hugging but it's.

Not real because she's gone and she's never coming back then I see her fading away from my dream.

And I see her waving goodbye but I see tears going down her face and I run up to her to hug her but it's too late.

And then I wake up with tears going down my face from that dream I had and I see that I'm in her room.

I miss her already and her sent is fading away and I can't stop it from happening.

So I spiral jump to my room and change my pants and socks and but I take off the Balzer she had to change my shirt.

And when that's done I put the blazer on straight away and head down stairs to see vanga run up to me and hug me.

And it feels wired because I only ever hug y/n so I push her off me and her eyes widened from me doing that.

I don't care only y/n's allowed to hug me no body else.

Vanya: oh sorry I forgot you only let-

Five: don't say it.

The others: we don't say her  name or his name anymore.

Vanya: but why?

Five: because there gone Vanya.

Vanya: oh I forgot sorry I didn't mean to make Yous sad again.

Vanya's pov: they still care about her and five just pushed me off him because only she was allowed to hug him.

She wasn't even here when they where younger and they already thought of her as a sister to them.

She only came here to because dad adopted her because her mum and dad are dead and he found her.

But now that she's gone they might add me in on there family talks and stuff.

Five: please don't touch me again.

Vanya: oh ok sure.

Five: thanks for understanding.

Five's pov: ugh I can't believe she did that she knows I only let y/n do that and now her sent is on the blazer but not everywhere.

I go and grabbed a coffee and drink some but spit it out and say.

Five: this is gross is there anywhere to get a decent cup of coffee.

Five's pov: as I said that I thought of greddy's I grab the keys to the car.

Allison: ummm five do you even know how to dive.

Five: I know how to do everything thank you very much.

Five's pov: as I said that I walk out the door and close it and get in some car and start driving to the place.

And park the car and order my coffee and wait for it.

And then I get my order and some guy comes over and sits next to me and says you remind me of a girl who was here and got a coffee.

Then she got taken by a lady and  haven't seen her since then.

Five: maybe because she's gone.

Guy: yeah true she looked really pretty too can't believe it happen to a young girl like her.

Five's pov: I took a sip of my coffee and the man left and paid for my drink and left out the door.

Then I hear the bell go but don't look up to see who it is but then i hear a very firmly voice.

The voice: hi can I please pick up a order for Lex pls.

The kind lady: sure thing dear I'll be right back.

Five's pov: and look up to see a girl with h/C locks and E/C and
S/C tone.

And I get a glimpse of her face and see it's y/n but she looks so young and she looks 13 again but how.

Then I see the lady give her order and she starts to pay and leave but I say.

Five: Lex?

Lex aka y/n: yes can I help you.

Five: why did you leave?

Lex aka y/n: what do you mean?

Lex/y/n's pov: as I heard that voice I didn't know who it was so I said yes can I help you then he said why did you leave and I said what do you mean.

And then when he was about to say something I opened my eyes to see five my eyes widened when I see him.

Lex: sorry I must go.

Y/n's pov: as I said that I hurry out the door only to be followed. By him.

Five: stop y/n we need to talk.

Y/n: sorry but no you weren't supposed to see me ever again and how do you still know my name.

You where met to forget who I am and think I was dead.

Five: why did you say in the note that everyone hated you and why did you cut yourself.

Tell me please.

Y/n: no and bye forget you ever saw me.

Five: wait y/n stop please.

Y/n's pov: as I was about to leave I feel arms wrap around me and stop me from leaving.

I try to brake free to leave but he doesn't let go of me his grip tights around me everytime I move.

Y/n: let go I have to get back to my mum.

Five: no tell me why you did it.

Y/n: no.

Five's pov: as I held onto her because I didn't want to let her go.

Because I missed her so much that I cried to be held by her once again.

But she seems to hate me and then want to know why but first I want to know why she cut her self.

Y/n: no so this is bye five.

Five's pov: and before I know it she's gone again and I couldn't keep her here with me because she hates me.

And know her warmth that was coming from her body Fading because I don't have her in my arms anymore.

She's gone.