{⚫][|Chapter 10|[]⚫}

Five's pov: but I always figure things out but I want to know something.

Five: can I speak to the handler alone please phantom.

Y/n also phantom: of course partner just call for me if you need something handler or five.

The handler: thank you dear.

Five: yeah thxs.

Y/n's pov: as I leave to get stopped by some lady in a ugly dress and she stops to say sorry but then she realises.

Who she was talking to and her eyes widened.

???: Omg Phantom I'm so sorry I bumped into you.

I was heading to fives office to ask if he wanted to have lunch with the rest of us.

Y/n also phantom: your not aloud to talk to five right know he wants a private Conversation.

With the handler so I would turn back if you don't want to get fired who ever you are.

???: Oh I'm so sorry I'm dot fives co worker he works with the other manager's like me.

Y/n also phantom: K well he can't talk to you right now so go on and head for your lunch brake before it's over.

We don't want any of our managers to not have anything.

Dot: of course I'll be on my way did you want to join us by any chance phantom.

Y/n also phantom: no sorry I have to do something real quick before I leave for my mission with five.

Dot: oh so your his new partner the handler told us about.

I'm so glad it's you phantom I know he'll be in good hands with you the top assassin.

Y/n also phantom: ok thanks but I must be off now bye.

Dot: please come eat with us we don't want you to stave.

Dot: I'm sure your hungry.

Dot: come eat with us.

Y/n also phantom: I SAID ENOUGH!

*Onto five and the handler's Conversation*

The handler: what is it you wanted to talk about mr five?

Five: where's y/n?

The handler: oh she's resting right know because she needs it so I put her in my spare room.

Five: well can I check on her.

The handler: I'm sorry but I'll have to say no because she's with a med person.

Because she had cuts that need to get clean and patch up.

Five: oh ok.

I SAID ENOUGH!

Five's pov: as we heard that we both open the door to see dot and phantom.

The handler: what happed here?

Dot: oh handler sorry did we interrupted your talk.

The handler: no we just finished. why was phantom yelling at you dot?

Y/n also phantom: maybe because dot over here wouldn't let me go do something that needs to be done.

She kept trying to get me to eat lunch with her and her friends which I said no too.

But she kept going on and on saying come join us come eat.

The handler: dot why did you keep trying to get phantom to eat with you.