{•}|Chapter 17 smut 18+|{•}

Y/n's pov: he then starts to kiss down to my neck and then he found my soft spot and attached that non stop.

Until he got me to moan loudly only so he could hear me and then I started to pull back his hair.

Because of how he's making me feel and I'm meant to stop but I feel like Ive wanted this for ages and I don't want it to stop.

So I let him keep doing what he's doing and then I feel his hands go to the back of my back and then he finds the zip to my bra.

I'm wearing and pulls it down in a sexy way and I get more heated up.

And when it's off I Can't stop myself and start to take his clothes off but only the top part first.

And we get really hot from this and he starts to make a trial of kisses down Until he reaches my chest.

And he starts to suck on my boobs and it feels so good that I make a trail of nail lines on his back because it feels so good.

And he doesn't mind he loves it because he starts to get more into it then what he was before.

And then he places me onto the lounge thats in the room and he walks to the ice bucket.

And picks one up and sucks On. It and then he places it on my neck and makes it go down until it reaches my tummy.

And then he licks all the way up to my neck and I can't stop the moans coming out of my mouth.

And then he starts to take my panties down slowly and then when there nearly to the bottom he left kisses down my legs and when he reaches my ankles.

He throws them away in the room some where and he takes his pants off as well and starts to make his way to me.

Once he's made it he curls on top of me and kisses me while his hands and fingers play with my womanhood.

And I moan and before I could see his size he enters me and starts to go in and out.

It hurts but then it starts to feel good and I can't help but moan and claw at his back with my nails.

And when he knows I love it he starts to go faster.

Y/n: ahhhh~ fuck Yess keep going five.

Five: your so tight y/n fuck.

Y/n: ahhh~

Y/n's pov: as he heard me he started to go faster and faster it feels so good fucking hell how did I not find him.

Before why did I never lose my virginity to him when we where dating.

In The future he's so good at it wonder if I'm his first anyway let's me enjoy this fucking hell he's so good at this.

*After 10 hours*

We started to get slow and slower but he  hit my G-spot 3  more times before he finally pulled out I didn't want it to stop but it had to because.

We where getting really tired of doing it so once we where done I don't even remember how long we went for.

But now that we're done I pulled him near me and I grabbed the blanket that was laying on the lounge.

And cover us both up even though we where still naked I got onto him and layed down on top of his chest.

And we both started to fall asleep on each other but I fell asleep to his heart beat.

*The next day*

Five's pov: fucking hell I have a really bad head acid what the fuck happened last night.

I was about to get up when I felt someone on top of me I open. My eyes right away.

To see who it is and when I see it was y/n I calm down a bit but then I see she's not warring anything.

On her chest then I lift the blanket up and see that where both naked.

Oh shit did we do it like last night fuck she's not going to like this but I can't believe I did it with her.

She's my first hopefully I was good because I would have been her first as well.

And she looks really good without anything on just have to say that.

Y/n's pov: I open my eyes and I feel someone moving my hair out of my face.

I look up to see five there still playing with my hair.

Five: morning y/n.

Y/n: morning wait a sec shouldn't you be home.

Five: about that ummm.

Y/n's pov: as he was still talking I lift up the blanket to see I'm wearing nothing and same to him.

My eyes widened when I see that were both undressed I cover us up straight away.

Y/n: did we umm do it last night?

Five: yes by looks of it we did but we where both drunk so we didn't really know.

What we where doing then so yeah.

Y/n: you do know what this means to me right I don't know about you.

But you where my first just so you know.

Five: same to me y/n.

Y/n: anyway let's not tell anyone else about this yeah let's get charged.

Five: ok.

Y/n's pov: I got up from him and changed into my clothes from last night which seems they went everywhere.

Once I was done I looked at five and saw his back with nail marks.

Y/n: oh sorry about those.

Five: about what.

Y/n: umm there's nail marks going from your shoulders down your back.

Five: oh I don't mind as long as it's from you and besides it means I must of been good.

Y/n's pov:once he was done he walks towards me and covers me up with his blazer.

Y/n: what's this for five?

Five: I don't like other men to see you like this only I'm aloud to see you like this.

Y/n: awww your so sweet I think I know why I started dating you.

Five: you still are my girlfriend you never broke up with me and you can see why I'm covering up what's mine.

Y/n: umm five I think you might have to carry me.

Five: why's that y/n?
*Says on purpose*

Y/n: you know why you had to help me get up so I could change you ummm made me sore.

Five: sure I'll carry you.

Y/n's pov: he starts to walk over to me and once he's there he grabs my legs and then my head and before I know it he's holding me Princess style.

And he walks towards the door I tell him to take the back so no body knows we stayed the whole night here.

Once where out I say I have to get something's from my other work place.

So once where there he places me down so he can open the door for me.

Someone comes out and brings me into a tight hug and I look to see who it is.

And not other then Ethan the boy I work with who has a crush on me because he kept asking me out to have lunch with him.

But I said no ever time he would ask because I felt like I was dating someone.

And turns out I was right because he's right next to me giving Ethan a death stare only if looks could kill he'll be dead.