{¶|Chapter 6|¶}

Still five's pov: and before I knew it she got back in the back of the van and I said to Luther.

Five: anyway Luther you said you where just leaving now go on.

Y/n: oh really bye Luther see you at the house later and don't you dare tell Diego I stole stuff from a shop.

Luther: I might have to tell him y/n.

Y/n: you do I'll never speak to you again.

Luther: oh come on don't be that mean on me.

Five: Luther I really need to get back to work.

Luther: ok ok I'm going.

Five: good now bye.

Y/N's pov: After he left I open the snacks I got and ate some and then I see five look at me and I say.

Y/n: what is there something on my face?

Five: yeah there is.

Y/n: where I can't see.

Five: I can get it for you.

Y/n: sure thanks love.

Y/n's pov: as he came close to me to take the thing off my face what ever it was.

And before I know it I felt his warm lips on mine.

Five: there we go all batter.

Y/n: hey there was nothing on my face you just wanted to kiss me.

Five: and it worked.

Y/n: oh shut up and isn't this cheating because your with Dolores.

Five: nope not cheating because I was never really dating Dolores so there n/n.

Y/n: since when did you give me a Nick name fivey.

Five: I've had that Nick name for ages for you y/n and I wanted to get you back for coming up with a Nick name for me.

Y/n: fine I'll let you call me that but that means I'm going to keep calling you fivey.

Five: fine.

Y/n: good then we have a deal there fivey anyway can we go somewhere it's so boring.

Five: I don't know y/n we have to keep a eye out for him.

Y/n: please fivey we can come back here quick or I can go somewhere and come back.

Five: ok I'll let you go but come back straight away K.

Y/n: ok bye see ya.

Five: hey y/n I wasn't done talking.

Y/n: can't hear you too far away.

Five: y/n!

Y/n's pov: as he said that I kept walking and then I stopped to see this male plastic doll on the floor in a shop.

He kinda looks cute but when I was going to grab him I felt a sharp stab in my gut.

I look down to see that I got shot by someone I look behind me to find cha cha and hazel.

How could they shot me one of there own there so going to die.

Then as I was about to run away with the doll I got shot again.

Near the same place fucking hell they hurt as I managed to get away i life my shirt up a bit and see the bullet holes in my stomach.

I look for something to cover them up and I find a cloth on the ground where I am and I tie it around the wound.