{✓|Chapter 24|✓}

Y/n: same here five I've missed you too but.

I don't fully forgive you from what you've done to me and the things you said.

Five: that's fine I'll have to earn your trust again but I'll be fine now because your back here with me.

And I'm never letting you go ever again I promise I'll be a batter boyfriend for you I can promise you that y/n.

Y/n's pov: as we where still hugging someone opens his door and it's Luther.

He walks up to five and starts to question who's behind him and when he kept coming closer five had to move back and so did I.

And when Luther finely made it to five he pushes him out of the the Way when he does that.

I get pushed by the force he used to move five and before I knew it I fell back and off over the railing and started to fall.

And I felt tears coming out from the Conner of my eyes and I close them shut.

This is always going to happen to me isn't it.

Five's pov: I hear my door open and I push y/n behind my back and I see it's Luther who opened my door and he starts to question me.

About who's behind my back and when I don't say anything he comes at us and pushes me out of the way with force and it also hits y/n.

But I saw she was going over the railing and then she did my eyes widened from what I saw Luther do.

Five: Y/N!

Five's pov: I rush and push Luther back I try to reach out to her. But she's to far from my grip of my holding.

on the railing so I space jump and grab her hand with my other hand holding on the railing.

I space jump again but this time In my room and have y/n in my arms.

I can feel the tears socked my shirt but I don't care I can't believe he did that he nearly killed her.

Luther: shit I'm so sorry Five and y/n I didn't mean to.

Five: Leave now before I change my mind and decide to end you.
*Angry tone of voice*

Luther: I didn't mean too.

Five: you nearly killed her and I just got her back just leave know before I regret doing something.
*Angry tone of voice*

Y/n's pov: I can't believe Luther tried to kill me and once five said all those things to him I was happy he.

Told him off because he nearly killed me and I feel safe in his arms.

Once I hear fives door close I look up at his face and I see he's looking at me.

Five: you ok N/n?
* Considered voice a/n: also N/n means Nick name guys*

Y/n: I'm fine thanks to you.

Five: good he'll leave us alone now so your going to be ok with me ok.

Y/n: yep.

Five: ok what do you want to do?

Y/n: can we stay like this for a while longer please five.

Five: sure anything for you N/n.

Y/n's pov: we stayed like this for ages until we both looked into each other's eyes.

He then Leans in and I just stay where I am and before I knew it his lips where on mine.

I was starting to melt into the kiss then snaked my arms around his neck.

And I felt him smile once again  and he then snaked his arms around my waist.

And held me in a really good grip on my waist he then moved one of his.

Hands all the way up my back until he reached the back of my head.

I shouldn't be allowing him to do this because I still haven't forgiven him.

From what he did and said to me but how can I hate him forever I've missed him so much.

I'll let this past for now and when I came back to my senses the kiss was deeper.

And more rough and he both where enjoying it and then I felt his tongue.

Go along my bottom lip I don't let him get what he wants he then starts to get more rough.

I then feel his hand that was around my waist move down to my butt.

He then squeeze one of the sides and I yelp an that's when he sticks his tongue in my mouth.

And that's when we start to get heated and I don't want it to stop.

We end up having a make out session and then it turns into a more heated session.