49

liked by 2

liked by 2.482.983 others
hollywoodnews it looks like DJ Martin Garrix is cheating on his girlfriend Sadie Alonso with a petite brunette girl. Garrix has his arms wrapped around the girl's waist and kisses her. Is Martin Garrix done with Spanish actrice?
-
user4 I knew there was something weird going on
user2 Well Well, how the tables have turned
user5 piece of shit
sadiefan you see, Sadie deserves way better than some dumbass cheater
martingarrix what the fuck is this shit?
-> user4 should I remember you? You and some girl where you kiss with while you have a girlfriend
-> martingarrix you really wanna throw accusations about me which are all false?
-> user4 that's what im doing now yeah
-> martingarrix just stop because this shit never happened
-> sadiefan right, we should stop 🙄
-> user4 maybe you should stop pretending you love Sadie
-> martingarrix hate to break it to you, I do love Sadie and these pictures are not me, is someone else. It's pretty much frustrating you guys are hating on me for whatever fuck reasons it may be but it has to stop right away. I never cheated on any of the girls I've been with and especially not on Sadie. It's really disgusting you guys think of me in that way, trying to break us apart for some reason. You guys have no idea where Sadie is going trough at this moment and I keep contacting her every day. If you really like Sadie and support her, you should respect her choices of whoever she's dating with and salt I don't feel the real support for her from her fans though. Because they're only focusing on me instead of her. Fcking disgusting and sad.