50

liked by martingarrix and 9

liked by martingarrix and 9.284.562
sadiealonso it's quite sad that if you ask for rest or for some time off people start speculating about your whole life. Yes I was hospitalized for severe pain in my stomach, after some investigations doctors said I had a miscarriage, I didn't even know I was pregnant. Martijn rushed to Madrid as quick he could and was shocked too. We both weren't expecting this and also not ready for. But it had to be removed and I had to continue with my life like nothing happened. I became very sad about it and thought there was something wrong with me, even though we weren't ready for to be parents. The hate that martijn got in that same amount of time was not helping either and it took only more stress and frustration on him which he let out on me. Of course it's not good to let his frustration out n me but it was killing him inside. While all the hate continued we had to grief this unborn baby we didn't know existed but that's quite hard. People saying Martijn cheated on me while I was in the hospital, that's simply not true. He was there, all day all night. He was few days away cause he simply couldn't cancel those plans anymore. After he came back we continues to grief together and try to look forwards and move on. I just want to say to you guys that not everything seems to be perfect and beautiful for every celebrity, we deal with real stuff too. We're not special kind of humans who are not feeling or doing dings any different than from you guys. I need little bit more time for myself but i felt i need to explain the situation and deny the accusations you guys were spreading about martijn.

Sadie and Martijn

-
user2 im so sorry for what you must go through
sergiomono ❤️
martijnfan unbelievable what those people thought of Martijn. He was all the time there for you. I'm sorry what you guys had to go through ❤️
user8 im sorry 😢
dannapaola ❤️
user3 I feel kinda bad know I said things which weren't true after all 😭
user1 i couldn't find @user4 anymore, did they blocked this person?
sadiefan my bad! Hope you gonna feel better
-> sadiealonso I heard you saying things about my boyfriend. I'm not saying you have too but it would be nice to dm him and say sorry for your words. It really hurted him but it's up to you
-> sadiefan I'm sorry, I will excuse myself towards him in his dm
martingarrix that's all right said baby❤️

sadiefan dmed you
Im sorry for everything I said.

martingarrix
thanks! I appreciate it