73

martingarrix 7h

viewed by sadiealonso and 3

viewed by sadiealonso and 3.492.998 others

-

sadiealonso 5h

viewed by martingarrix and 5

viewed by martingarrix and 5.291.334 others

martingarrix replied
Sexy 😏
Can we FaceTime?

yes!

——————————

"Hi baby," Martijn smiles and gives a little kiss through the screen. I chuckle and do the same thing back.

"Hi," I greet him. I do miss him very much.

"I want to hear your voice," he says and sits down on a chair.

"Miss you too. Long distance is quite difficult," I say sad.

"It is but we manage it to spend much time together don't we?" He asks me with a calm voice.

Sometimes I had my doubts about this long distance relationship but I couldn't helpt it to smile whenever I was with him, I feel so loved by him, he is something different than the guys here in Spain, he's calm and relaxed. He lives totally in the moment. What happens now, happens and you gotta deal with it. Beyond all these good inside characters of h8 he's very handsome. He looks are very attracting to me. His brown hair, his cute blue green eyes i fall in love with it.

"Yes," I smile shyly.

"Baby, what do you think of doing the next step next year?" He asks me and I look up surprised.

"Which step?" I ask him confused.

"Maybe living together.. you move to Amsterdam or I move to Madrid," he offers, the last few words he said more quieter than the rest.

"It's not that I don't want too. But someone fr9m us has to leave their hometown," I say and he nod.

"I know, it's gonna be hard but I'm willing to take the risk," he says.

This is so sweet.

"Just have to think about it," I said honestly.

"It's okay. I get it," he smiles and I smile too.

"Can't wait to see you in April, right?" I ask him.

"Yeah, celebrating kingsday and 2 weeks later my birthday," he says.

"Can't wait," I smile.

"Me neither," he smiles and does a air kiss through the screen.

"I love you," He says

"I love you too, Goodnight baby," I say and he just smiles. For him it's nighttime and he really has to go to sleep.

"Bye," he waves at me.

"Sleep well and rest," I remind him. He nods with a smile before hanging up.

I truthfully love him. We're almost 2 years together and we love each other. Maybe he's right and I have to take risk for our relationship.