112

Sadie grabs her phone after a long flight to Mexico, where her few weeks of filming will start. She noticed she missed a call and she decides to listen to it when she arrives at the hotel. Her suitcase gets grabbed by a chauffeur who brings her to her hotel, where she will stay.

She finally enters her hotel room and lays down on bed. She can sleep for hours now but than the thought of the missed call got her. She grabs her phone and listen to the voice mail this person left behind. There's a lot of missed calls which is very unusual, no one calls her that much. She listen to it and than a familiar voice hit her.

"Sadie, Can you pick up?" Martijn asks and I put the next one off.

"Sadie goddamn, why are you not picking up? I need to talk to you," he seems stressed.

Third.

"Sadie, this is already the third time you're not picking up. What's wrong?" He asks with a worried tone in his voice.

Fourth.

"Fuck Sadie! Fuck you, really screw it all," he screams through the phone.

Fifth.

"Sadie, im sorry. I don't feel like myself lately snd I just feel shit. I do nothing else than sitting across my laptop with no inspiration and drink.. you're so disappointed in me," he says with a calmer tone.

I bite on my lip. I tried to move on but I keep loving him.

Sixth.

"I hate it that I lied to Charelle, thinking I could love someone else within 3 months. My brain said you don't love her, you're just pretending and my heart was all over the moon. I was not thinking straight and treat her like shit. I normally do not treat a woman like that but I feel bad I did rust to her. She probables will hate me now for being an asshole," he says and sighs.

Clearly out of regret. I told him he doesn't need to forgive me but he has mentioned me once. Does he still loves me like all the people say who are around him.

Seventh.

"Fuck Sadie. I miss you... I realized im nothing without you and since our break up, im just a piece of shit. I hate myself that I let you go and didn't forgive you sooner. What you did was a mistake, a fault that people can make. But my hearts wants you, my brain tells me all the time. My heart is going crazy whenever I think about you. Damn I just need you. Should I just say it. Fuck it! I love you Sadie, I love you fcking much and I don't want to lose you again," he rambles.

He said he loves me, my god. I love him too.

Eight.

"Sadie, i was drunk last night but I wanted to say that I meant every fcking word I said. Please call me back whenever you hear this. Te amo," he says and the last part quietly.

I look to all the messages I have been listen to and I feel tears rolling down over my cheeks. Fuck, I do love him. Should I call him back? He committed his love for me over the fcking phone cuz he is damn to much in love with me.