Darth Lymia

A few days later, I was still combing the galaxy, searching for the dark force I had sensed earlier.

"Were is it?" I shouted in frustration. Suddenly, I felt the same dark force. "There! Land on Naboo!" I commanded.

As we descended into Naboo's atmosphere, I began to wonder about this person. They where so strong with the Force and yet the Jedi Council hadn't found them. . . Perhaps I was wrong. . .

"No." I said firmly. I was the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic and I have deceived everyone, including Master Yoda. I clawed my way to the top, and I will not let go until I have it all. This apprentice will help me, and I will not doubt the Force.

"Sir, we have landed on Naboo. We await further instructions."

"Excellent," I responded. "Lower the ramp, and you will all come with me." The trooper nodded, and left the room. With a hiss, the ramp lowered, and we walked out. Hopefully, we wouldn't attract too much attention. A few people stared, but eventually left us alone. For three hours, we searched, but no luck. As the sun began to dip behind the buildings, I stopped in front of a small, well kept house.

"It's here," I murmured, pulling my dark hood over my face. I knocked on the door, and a light flickered on somewhere in the house.

"Who's there?" asked a soft voice from behind the door. It sounded like a girl.

I pulled off my hood, and said, " This is Chancellor Palpatine. I wish you no harm. May I come in?" A soft click came from behind the door and then the door creaked open. A girl stood there, no more that seventeen, with long, dark hair and dark eyes. The Force radiated off her.

"Can I help you?"

"I need you to come with me back to Coruscant ."

"No."

"No?" I mimicked, shocked. Why would she deny a direct order? "Listen. I am Palpatine, Supreme Chancellor of the Republic. I need you to come with me." She glared at me, and shook her head. She began to close the door, but I pushed it open with the Force.

"Leave me alone!" she screamed, raising her hand. Blue lighting shot from her fingertips. I calmly deflected the lightning, the purple sparks fading when they collided with my hands.

"How long have you been able to do that?"

She stared at me. "Since I was 9, I guess."

"Can you control it?"

She shook her head. "I. . . killed someone." she rasped. I smiled. Her path down the dark side had already began.

"Were you angry?" I asked. She nodded. "Come with me, and you will learn to control it. You won't kill someone accidentally ever again." She nodded, then hesitated a moment.

"My name's Lymia. Am I allowed to grab a few things?"

I nodded, and she disappeared inside. My new apprentice was strong with the Force, perhaps even stronger than me. . .