Death Comes Calling

Lymia's POV

I bounced lightly on my toes, twirling my lightsaber, patiently waiting for the other Sith to arrive. Then I felt it, a slight tremor in the Force. I looked up and watched a small ship glide into the atmosphere and dock ten feet from me. The ramp lowered and I whipped my cloak off and ignited my lightsaber.

A tall figure emerged, and I peered into the same pair of gleaming yellow eyes and the blue lightsaber I saw in my vision.

I paused briefly, drinking in his handsome features before I leapt at him. Shock crossed his face before it was replaced with fierce determination.

His lightsaber came up just in time to block me. I growled and swung for his head, knees, legs and torso, but he blocked every swing. Sweat  glistened on his forehead, but I hadn't even broken a sweat.

I pushed him back, swinging faster and faster, my lightsaber a red blur. I aimed a kick at his knees, and he grunted, stooping over. I slashed upwards and caught his shoulder. He howled in pain and shoved me away.

I flipped head over heels and landed hard on my back. I shot up into a crouch and shot lightning at him. He screamed as it caught him in the chest. Blue energy danced across his whole body and he shuddered.

I stalked up to him and raised my lightsaber, ready to kill him. But his screams woke something deep inside of me. My arms froze. I. . . couldn't. I lowered my arms as the last of the lightning fizzled out. I turned my back, but then I heard a fierce growl behind me. I whirled around and the other Sith was standing, and he had his lightsaber held high above his head.

Before I could cry out or raise my own lightsaber, he slashed downwards. I crumpled to my knees, pain shooting through my whole body. And then I knew no more.
________________________
Palpatine's POV

Pain erupted through the Force. I clutched my head, pure agony pouring through the Force. A comm appeared. I jabbed a button.

"What?" I cried irritably. Anakin's figure appeared.

"It is done Master." I nodded grimly and shut off the comm. She was dead. . .

"Help me Master!" someone screamed.

"Darth Lymia?" I shouted into the Force.

"Master!" she shouted. "Please. . ." I shot to my feet.

"I'm coming," I muttered. "I'm coming."