Darth Vader's Destiny

Darth Lymia stalked towards me,her eyes glowing yellow. I smiled under the fold of my hood as she stopped beside me, the handle of her mother's lightsaber gleaming in the light. She had progressed at an astonishing rate, growing in the Force and her lightsaber skills. I could no longer beat her and she used her anger as a tool and didn't conceal it. I could feel her anger now, simmering beneath the surface just waiting to be unleashed.

"Master," she said, kneeling before me. I nodded and she rose to her feet and stood to my left. I started walking and she followed slightly behind me.

"When will we have our revenge on the Jedi?" she asked softly. I paused and placed a hand on her shoulder. We had found out only moments ago that her father and two younger siblings had been murdered by a Jedi knight to get at Lymia's mother. Anger pulsed through her and her distress flowed through the Force. If I didn't do something, the Jedi were sure to sense her presence.

"Darth Lymia," I started, removing my hand from her shoulder. "I need you to head to Mustafar to keep an eye on the Seperatist leaders." She nodded and headed toward the hanger bay. "Oh, and one more thing," I called after her. She turned and waited. "If the don't behave, show no mercy." A brief smile flickered across her face before she turned and walked away, black cape swirling around her ankles.

My comlink buzzed at my hip and I reached for it.

"You've been summoned to the Jedi temple. Jedi Skywalker wishes to speak with you." I nodded absentmindedly and thumbed the off switch. I wondered what Skywalker wanted.

He was in his early twenties now, and every time I was in the same room with him, I was almost knocked over with the amount of anger and hate that coursed inside that boy's viens. Anakin had been declared the Chosen One, but I personally thought that Lymia was stronger. I pondered this as I approached the massive and very grand Jedi Temple. A droid greeted me and brought me to Anakin.

"Supreme Chancellor Palpatine," he said, tilting his head forward. I nodded, but I was distracted. Suddenly, I had a vision. It was Padmé, and she was in excruciating pain. Her face was wet with tears and sweat and she was screaming. She was. . . dying. In the background, I heard a baby screaming. I blinked and shot to my feet, the room spinning.

"Supreme Chancellor?" I heard Anakin ask. His voice rang in my ears and I sat back down. I waved a hand.

"Yes, yes. Now what did you want to talk about?" My vision was still flashing through my mind.

". . . vision about Padmé dying," was all I heard. I snapped to attention, and Anakin looked at me. "I've been thinking about what you told me. About using the Force to save your loved ones." He looked at me expectantly. I nodded and he continued.

"I. . want to learn how to use this power." I looked at him and stood up. I motioned for Anakin to kneel before me.

"You wish to learn the way of dark side."

"I pledge myself to your teachings . . .Master."

"You will know be known as Darth Vader." He stood up and walked beside me. "I want you to head to the Mustafar system. Wipe out Viceroy Gunray and the other Separatist leaders." Anakin nodded and left. As the door clicked shut, a thought stole across my mind. Darth Lymia! I was so caught up in the vision of Padmé and Anakin's turn, I had completely forgotten that she was on Musafar! If Lymia saw Anakin, she would kill him. And Anakin would do anything to save Padmé. I collapsed into my chair. What have I done?

________________________
A/N

I know that the scene here plays out differently than in the movie, but I tweaked it so it would fit with my storyline. Thank you for the support I've received. May the Force be with you! <3