💛A little more then a new friend~💛

A/n: Sun and Moon will have different text.  Sun's is this. Moon's is this. And this is thinking for the both of them. The chapters will have different hearts depending on what they have in it, 💛this is smut💛 💙this is fluff💙 and there will be no angst because can't handle it anyways, enjoy.

Sun's pov:
There weren't many kids in the daycare today which made my life a bit easier, but not by a lot. The few kids that were here were a rowdy bunch. They would throw toys, bite each other and throw tantrums every time they didn't get their way. it was just exhausting. I was very happy when the last kid got picked up mainly because I wouldn't get anymore plastic trucks or dolls thrown my way. I then realized that I couldn't relax in my room because I had to pick up the huge mess the kids made. I just stared at the mess, knowing that this will take at least an hour to clean up. Then after a minute, I finally started picking up. After what felt like hours the daycare was clean and I was about to head to my room when I saw something moving in the shadows. It peaked my curiosity, so I went over to it. It was... another animatronic? It looks like me but without the rays and instead had a hat with stars on it. That was all I could see because it was facing away from me, so I decided to sneak up on it. When I got close enough to it I wrap my arms around it, so it couldn't escape. The robot made a small gasp and turned its head to look at me. "Who are you, and what do you want from me?" The robot said, wiggling around trying to get free. I now notice that he looks like the moon, and how cute he is. That was when I decided that he was mine and no one else will have him. "My names Sundrop but you can call me Sun." I pause for a second. "And what might be your name sunshine?" He blush at me calling him sunshine, how cute. "Oh um, my names Moondrop but Moon is fine." "Moon huh? Well, your a cute little thing, I want to hear you moan my name~." I say with one of my hands are snaking down to his crotch area and the other still tightly wrapped around him. I then rub that area earning a small moan from Moon. I then decided we don't need his pants, that takes away some of the fun! With one swift move I take his pants and boxers off in one go, Moon shivered a little from the sudden change. "W-what are you going to do to me?" He sounded scared. I kiss him on the back of his neck, showing that I'm no threat. "I want to make you feel good, I want to make you mine." I then grab his deep sea blue tentacle, when I did it started wiggling around, seeking my warmth until it curled in on itself then wrapped around my arm, having found my warmth. I chuckled a little "seems like your little friend really wants my attention, huh?" Moon only whined in response. I had figured that he's waited enough and started jerking him off.

Moon's pov:

"seems like your little friend really wants my attention, huh?" I whined, I really wanted him to stop playing around and just fuck me but I didn't want to make him mad, who knows what he'll do to me. All of a sudden he stars jerking me off. I moan, finally getting some pleasure but he was going so slow! "S-Sunny... please g-go faster." I was getting ready to beg but, he went faster. "I like that nickname, but I want to hear you more. You're so quite!" I let out another moan but this time it was a little louder. "Good boy~" I made a soft whine, it felt really nice when he called me that. "Oh? Do you like that name, sunshine?" I whined again. "Yes you do. You're a good boy, right Moony?" "Hah- y-yes! I'm a good boy ah-" Sun chuckled a little, and then he stopped. "W-why did you stop?" Sun didn't say anything and just took off his pants, revealing his orange tentacle. It looked really big. "I-I don't think that will fit!" "Hush little light, I'll make it fit." He then line his dick up with my entrance and slowly started to put it in, making sure not to hurt me. "I'm not hurting you right?" "No! Not at all just please, go easy on me." "Will do little light!" Sun then started thrusting slowly, letting me adjust to him. I was getting a little fed up with how slow he was going so I moaned out "Sunny g-go faster!" I could feel him get warmer from blushing when I did that. He gave in, going a lot faster. He also started jerking me off again, through all of my huffing and soft moans with the occasional groan from Sun, he hit my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan. "O-oH! RIghT ThERe S-SUnNy!" Sun started abusing that spot, it felt so good and I didn't care that my moans were echoing through the daycare. Sun's thrusts started getting sloppy indicating he was close, I could also feel myself getting close I moaned out "S-SUNNY I'M- AH! S-SO CLOSE!" "Oh? Be a good boy, little light. Cum for me!" Almost immediately after I came in his hand. "Good boy~" My legs started to tremble from the overstimulation. "Hah- don't worry I'm close." Sun came inside me soon after that.

No one's pov:
Sun and Moon stood there catching their breath. A little while after Sun pulled out of Moon and asked "I didn't hurt you did I?" "No you didn't hurt me at all, I'm just tired after that. But we should get cleaned up." Sun then started licking Moon's light blue cum off his hand while making eye contact with Moon. Moon blushed and looked away. "Hmm you're quite tasty Moon." Moon blushed even more, Sun was giggling at the fact that he looked like a blue raspberry from his light blue blush. When Sun was done cleaning them both he picked Moon up bridal style and carried them to his room. Sun layed Moon down on his bed, cuddling him. Before the sleep mode was going to claim Moon he said "I love you Sunny." Sun smiled at Moon. "I love you to Moony." Now that Sun has someone to love, he's not going to let anyone take him away.

A/n: out of 1167 words you probably weren't expecting Moon to be bottom were you🙃 well he is so deal with it. Also I'm sorry that this is a little short, I can do better! It just I started at 7 at night and it 5 in the morning, It is to danm early for me😭