💛A Little Risky Move~💛 part 2

Moon's pov:
I stirred. Why was something touching my crotch? I was going to say something before Sun put his hand over my mouth. Gesturing for me to be quiet. I then realized that he wanted to touch me! "What if someone wakes up?" I quietly said. "No one will know as long as you're quite." He whispered. "Well, ok fine. But if we fuck normally it would make a sloppy wet sound and that might wake someone up!" "I know, that's why instead of us doing that you could sit on my face~" I blushed hard at the thought. But I decided to actually do it despite the risk. I took off my pants and slowly crawled onto Sun before I shifted myself over his face. Almost immediately after I got comfortable over his face he started to lick my folds before quickly going in deeper. I quickly covered my mouth as to not let any unwanted moans out. It felt just as good as it did the first time if not even better. I had decided to used my free hand to jerk myself off to get even more pleasure, praying to whatever God that might be out there, that I don't cum on the floor. Sun was eating me out like a starving animal and honestly the pleasure was getting to me. My face felt extremely hot, at least according to my sensors, and my endo skeleton felt like it was going to give up on me but it held up, for now. After a minute I started to grind myself on his face because, why the hell not? Sun's clearly in to it. I felt like I couldn't hold my moans back any longer but I was holding up, for now...

Sun's pov:
I was enjoying myself thoroughly while I was eating Moon out mainly because, he tastes like blue raspberrys and who says no to that? Moon also seemed to enjoy this as well. I also knew that this was extremely risky because if anyone woke up we'd probably immediately be kicked out. But I was horny and I can never contain myself when I am. I looked up at Moon and it looked like he was going to cum soon so I ate him out faster. I saw Moon's eyes roll to the back of his head due to all the pleasure he was getting and honestly, it was very hot. It didn't even take another minute before he came hard. After his intense orgasm he needed to rest. I licked up all his cum and gently layed him down before I grabbed his pants and put them back on him. After that we went into rest mode as we were satisfied with not getting caught.

A/n: I apologize for the chapter being shorter than my five foot ass but it's been to long and yall have been patient. Go ahead and sue me for being lazy😭🤚