💛A day off💛 part 2

A/n: here's some more of my art. Also I added Moon's moonussy for reasons because I didn't mention that he had one, I know sue me🤚😔

Sun's pov:
I got done counting to 100 and I looked around, trying to figure out where Moon might be. I then figure that he's in the play structures and walked over to one of them and heard a faint whrrrr. I then immediately knew he was in the play structure I was in front of. I got on my hands and knees and started crawling around, looking for him. After a minute of me roaming around the whrring sound got louder and I followed it. I then found out that Moon got stuck in a narrow hole and I couldn't help but laugh at it. "Looks like I found you~" I could practically see Moon blush harshly when he heard me. Knowing that I had a advantage and he couldn't really stop me I put my hands on his ass and gave a light squeeze. Moon made a small moan. "O-oh, Sunny." I heard him whine out. I gave a light chuckle before I pulled his pants down. Moon shudder. I then gave his ass another light squeeze. Moon let out another little moan and he spread his legs a little. That wasn't enough for me so I open his legs even more and I could see how wet he was. I then ran a finger up his clit and Moon shivered. "Oh such a pretty little display you have here~" I smirked. "I could just eat you up~" I then moved my head down to his pussy and gave a little puff of steam to his folds. Moon shuddered and he let out a desperate whimper. I then licked Moon's folds before I attacked his clit, his slick smearing all over my lips and cheeks.

Moon's pov:
I made a loud moan when Sun attacked my clit. I started clawing at plush mats, luckily the mats were strong enough to not rip apart from my claws. Sun then slowly dragged his tongue from the tip of my clit to the end, I made a loud moan and spread my legs even more. Sun made a pleased sound as he continued to lick my clit. All of a sudden Sun put his tongue into my pussy and I gasped as this was a new feeling. But that quickly turned into me quietly whimpering and moaning. I then started lightly grinding against his tongue and mouth. I could then feel Sun pull his head back a little before he pushed his head back to were it was. As he was fucking me with his tongue, I was just turning into a moaning mess. I was just babbling out nonsense about how good it felt. Then, all of a sudden Sun started jerking me off! I let out a load moan.

No one's pov:
It didn't take much longer for Moon to start cumming. As Moon started to cum he let out a loud sob. Sun keeping his face where it was, waiting for him to finish. Once Moon was done Sun took his tongue out of Moon and brought the hand that was previously jerking him off up to his face as he licked up the cum that was on it. Luckily when Moon was cumming, none of it got on the floor. As Moon was panting hard from the sudden intense orgasm, Sun put his pants back on and got him unstuck from the gap he was in. Sun then carried Moon bridle style back up to their room. Once they were in their room Sun set Moon on down on their bed before going in the bathroom to find a rag. When sun came back with the rag he cleaned up Moon. When Sun was done cleaning up Moon he set the rag aside and started cuddling Moon. Moon had already passed out due to being exhausted. "Oh you don't know how much I love you Moon, you sleep deprived idiot." Sun said even though he knew Moon couldn't hear him. Sun then cuddled Moon closer to him as he slowly drifted off into sleep mode, happy that he has someone to love.

A/n: omfg this took so fucking long to get this out I'm so fucking sorry 😭