💙A Little Risky Move~💙 part 1

A/n: thank you all for everything! I never expected this to blow up and I do appreciate it all the comments and the love for this story! But enough of me rambling because you guys didn't come here to see me thanking you, you guys came here to see the story!

No one's pov:
Sun and Moon were invited to a sleepover in Roxy's green room as a final fun day before everyone had to actually do work again. Sadly, Freddy won't be there. The only reason everyone's having free days is because he's the main star of the cast so it wouldn't really work out with the main one gone. Sun was practically bouncing up and down as he was extremely excited for the sleepover. Moon on the other hand wasn't quite sure if everyone would welcome him, no one knew of him besides Sun. But Sun kept on saying that their really nice and how when Freddy had gotten badly damaged Roxy and Chica volunteered to take care of a small orphan that he'd found named Gregory. Despite Sun trying his best to tell Moon that he wasn't going to be hated Moon still had a gut feeling that someone wouldn't like him. But the sleepover was in about two hours so there was no reason for Moon to feel nervous because he'd get his answers soon. He'll just have to wait.

Two hours later...

Moon's pov:
It was finally time for us to head over to Roxy's place and meet everyone well, besides Freddy, for now. Once we got to the place a white chicken with different colored markings on their face greeted us. (A/n Hey! This is important to the characters their text will be different just like Sun and Moon's text Glamrock Chica's is this Roxy's is this Monty's is this Gregory's is this) "Oh my God Sun! Why didn't you tell me you were bringing this cute little thing!" The chicken squealed at how cute I was for some reason, I mean I am a lot shorter and smaller than Sun but that doesn't mean I'm cute just for being small! "Oh, yah, sorry I forgot to tell you I was bringing a special friend." Sun said as he scratched the panels on the back his head. But then Sun decided to just scoop me up bridal style and carry me into the room! I made a surprised sound as I got extremely flustered from that move, pulling my hat over my eyes as I blushed like crazy. "S-Sun, what the heck was this for...?" "HAH, LOOK AT SUN GO! HE'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!" Someone yelled out. "Well maybe he is Monty, got a problem?" Sun said "Wait are you telling the truth Sun?" I uncovered my eyes to look around at everyone. There was a lot of animatronics in here and their all animal based! I wondered to myself are we the only animatronics that doesn't look like an animal? But as I was in thought I heard another squeal from the chicken as she said. "You guys are dating! You're such a cute couple!" Sun then set me down on the floor and I immediately got attacked by a small kid! The kid was giggling like mad as he said "you look cool as heck! Mind if I sit with you?" The kid look so innocent that I couldn't say no. "Sure, I guess..." As I say that the kid immediately gets on my lap as he giggled like crazy. I didn't mind it because he was extremely cute. We sat there for a few minutes before the gray wolf said "Alright, who wants to play truth or dare?"

Big time skip

Moon's pov:
Everyone was getting ready to power off because we had a long day of games plus we had to get back to work tomorrow but for me, it would be my first day. My system was about to turn off but then I felt something rubbing my crotch...

A/n: cliffhanger >:D I promise I'll get the next part out soon.