ten

nice Luke. lol

"Hey Cal- What the fuck happened to you?" Calum walked in my house with a bloody hand and cuts all on his face.

"It's okay Luke. You should see Ashton."

I was a little taken aback when he said that. That means that him and Ashton got in to a fight.

"I swear to god Calum. I told you that I didn't want you to do anything! I could've lived without seeing you all bloody and stuff just because you wanted to stand up for me. I don't need anyone to take care of me, I don't get why you can't understand that!"

I wasn't really angry, just upset that he thought I needed to be cared for. I'm not 7 I know how to do things myself.

"Luke, I was protecting you. You think I don't know that you don't need to be taken care of? You've been taking care of your mom since Ben and Jack left! But Lukey.. Whether or not you want my help, your getting it."

Now I feel bad for yelling at him.

"Cal, I'm sorry. Thank you for doing what you did. You are literally the bestest friend I've ever had."

Calum laughed and then said, "Can you help me because I'm kind of hurt if you haven't noticed."

I laughed and replied, "No, I don't seem to see what your talking about sir? You seem fine to me."

"Go get the damn first aid kit, Hemmings."

I laughed and walked to my moms bathroom to get the stuff she used to put on mine and my brothers knees when we scraped them and then headed back to Calum.

"No Mariah, I can't hang out tonight.

"Because I'm at Luke's.

"He's my best friend! I can't jus-

"No. I'm sorry but he needs me right now. Bye Mariah."

I feel terrible.

I walked completely into the living room and sat in front of Calum. He was on the couch and I was on the ottoman.

"This is going to sting. A lot."

I had placed a towel underneath Calums hand and poured the alcohol on his hand.

"God- fucking Jesus Luke!"

"I told you it would sting."

I continued cleaning his cuts and his face bandaging him all up. When I was finished he went to Netflix on the tv and chose American Horror Story.

"Calum, go to Mariah."

"I can't leave you Luke. She knows that."

"She may know you said that, but she may not care. I don't want to be the reason why you guys fight. Please just go. Text me when you get home."

"Okay, thank you Luke."

"No, thank you Calum."

After that Calum left. A few minutes later a car pulled up and someone knocked on my door.

I figured it was Calum being a idiot, but when I opened the door I wanted to do nothing more than to slam it back shut.

So guys what did you think of this chapter??

not edited.