thirteen

that's a really hot picture of luke

I turned around really fast, which definitely wasn't a good idea. I literally almost fell on my face.

I looked in the direction that I heard the voice.

It was a guy I've only heard of a couple times.

Niall? Was that his name?

"You look really fücking hot Luke,"

They blonde boy said, walking over to me.

"I could just eat you up."

I blushed and giggled at the way he said it, I felt like a twelve year old boy, by giggling at the seemingly immature statement.

"Can I get your number Lukey boy?"

I nodded my head and handed him my phone, already having it in my hand.

He swiped the lock screen and went to the phone app.

After typing him number, saving it and texting himself, the Irish boy handed him his phone again.

'Niall 🙇🏼' is what his name was under.

"I'll text you later, baby."

Right as he was about to walk away, I saw Ashton looking over at us.

"Niall! Wait."

Niall turned around looking confused.

"Yeah, Luke?"

I stepped towards Niall and looked to Ashton. Ashton and I made eye contact as my lips pressed firmly on Nialls cheek.

"I'll see you later, Niall."

I said as I leaned back. Niall had a light blush on his cheeks.

"Alright Lukey."

Niall walked away and I made my way towards my Psych class. I took my time, because I was going to be late anyways.

"What the fuck, Luke?!"

I felt the boy grab my arm. Just then, the bell rang.

"Ashton, I'm late. Let me go."

"No! Tell me what the actual fuck this is!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, Ashford. I don't need to explain myself to people who don't care about me."

He looked so pissed off.

"Lucas. You know that's not my name."

"And you know Lucas isn't mine. Leave me alone, Ashton. Can't you let me move on? I can't move on from you when you talk to me twenty four-seven ! Please just let me move on"

I practically whimpered the last part. I could feel the drops of tears on my cheeks.

"I don't want you to move on."

He said and then he pulled me into a hug.

So we just stood in the hallway by the bathrooms for about five minuets.

I leaned back and looked at Ashton.

"Oh princess, look at your makeup. Let's go get you cleaned up."

He said and dragged me into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and cringed. I looked horrible.

The makeup running wasn't really that bad. It was just my face was puffy.

Ashton went into a stall and got some toilet paper and wet it.

"Here you go, Luke."

I thanked him and started to clean up the black mess underneath my eyes.

I grabbed the mascara from my bag, reapplying it, then I got the concealer and touched that up.

"Ashton, you really need to let me move on."

I said in a calmer voice, turning around to him.

"Luke.. I don't want to lose you. As stupid as it sounds, I can't think of you being happy with anyone other than me."

I rolled my eyes, "Real conceited Ash."

Ashton groaned saying, "That isn't how I meant it! I mean, I don't wanna think about you being happy with someone else."

"And how do you think I feel, Ashton?"

"Luke-"

"Humiliated. Do you know how embarrassing it is to know that someone pretended to like you when really they had a girlfriend. And you find out it was just a joke? Ashton, if Calum hadn't told me, I would be the laughing stock right now. You would've embarrassed me in front of EVERYONE at your party,"

I sighed and continued talking

"As much as I want to believe that you're a good person, I can't. And I'm sorry."

I was saying all of this calmly and I was surprised that I hadn't started crying again.

"Luke, you're such a good person and I hate myself. I hurt you and here you are apologizing. You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm sorry, I'm the one who hurt you... Maybe I should just go."

I hated myself for what I said next.

"I love you, Ashton."

okay so this was kinda long for me ¿ lol. sorry about the Niall thing. I didn't know who to put. I'll update tomorrow.

not edited