seven

update bc ily guys. UNEDITED. 

*lukes pov*

I was walking home from the park since I couldn't drive. #LearnersProblems. My phone started vibrating and I just assumed it was Calum because I literally have no other friends. 

"Yo what up Calvin."

"Wrong person, babe."

"Ashton, how did you get my number?" I was suddenly nervous because I was talk to THE Ashton Irwin on the phone. How did he even get my number.

"I have my people. So what's up cutie?"

"W-walking home from the p-park." 

"Why? You know I can pick you up.. We could maybe go to that movie.. The Maze Runner, is it? Dylan Obrien is in it, and well.. He's just hot"

"I-i do-on't know" fuck this fucking stutter. 

"Come on.. Just tell me where you are and I'll swing by and pick you up. C'mon.. I'll even buy you the over priced candy."

"O-okay. I'm wh-here Dutton and Harre me-et" I said while looking at the sign.

"Okay, babe. Stay there. I'll be there in a minute. Bye, cutie."

"B-bye" I said fast while hanging up. I saved his number in my phone under "Ash" with the heart eye emoji, because hey.. I'm a white girl, okay. 

My phone buzzed and I checked it to see that it was Calum. 

Callyyy: Dude.. Lukey, I just broke Mikey's heart.. I told him about Mariah..

Me: Dude.. He just got back.. You could've waited..

Callyyy: I was going to Lukey.. I really was, but he just kept saying he loved me and I just..

Me: I understand Cally. You did the right thing by telling him.. I have to go though. Ashton just got here and he's taking me to a movie. Love you, bro.

Callyyy: Have fun Lucas. Love you too, dude. 

"Are you ready babe?"

okay, i know.. short update.. i'm sorry. but i feel like i haven't posted a chapter in forever. i'm sorry.. BUT VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT/FAN.. IDK  i love you guyssssss. bye. xxxxxxxx