two

okay so this is not long at all. but, i dedicate this to one of my favorite writers, sweaterlashton. she is love, she is life. okay, uhm enjoy this short chapter. It sucks but whatever.

"Hadley, hey!" Ashton said a little awkwardly while shifting on his feet.  "Hey babe! Did I interrupt something?" She asked innocently. I glared at her and she smirked at me.  "Yeah, but not really. I was just making small talk with Landon until Calum came back." he said and I gaped at him. 

 Landon? What the fuck? "My name's Luke, not Landon.." I say a bit of offence in my voice. Of course he wouldn't even take the time to remember my name.."Oh, shit man! I'm sorry. I'm not good at remembering names."  I kinda just brushed it off, because I mean it was a bit offensive, but it was still Ashton Irwin.

Finally after what felt like 4 million years, Calum comes out and says that 'he couldn't remember where he left it'. I said it was okay. I was a bit upset that Ashton had a girlfriend AND called me Landon. 

I mean Landon and Luke sound nothing  a like. 

"Hey, you alright there, Lukey-bud?" Calum said looking at me with concern all over his face. "I'm fine Claum. Just peachy" I said and Calum decided to wait until later to ask me about it. 

We're currently sitting at Mama's and just talking. Since I really don't know much about football, I kinda just said a few things here and there. Ashton would always glance at me though. 

"Luke, I forgot to ask you, what grade are you in?" Ashton said finally speaking to me. "I'm a sophomore." I said quietly knowing that mostly everyone at the table were either seniors or juniors.  

 He smiled. I died.

"That's cool! Hey, Cal can you pass the ketchup?" 

After we were done, I was in the car with Calum on the way home. "SO what was wrong earlier?" Calum said while looking at the road. "Luke and that girl.. And he called me Landon. Landon." i said with anger in the last word. "Hey, hey Lukey-boy don't get angry." Calum said. "It's just he wont ever like me.."

"You never know, Luke, you never know."

I sighed, but didn't say anything. Because, I do know Calum.. I do.

He dropped me off at my house and I walked in. "Lukeyyy! You're home!! How was the game? Did they win? Where were you, it's late? Did Ashton talk to you? Oh my god you guys are going to be together forEverrrr" My mom said to me all at once as I walked in the house. 

"Mom, calm down. Uhm, the game was good. Ashton looked perfect, as always. Yes, we won. me and Cal went to eat with the football team. Yes, Ashton spoke to me. No, we're not. Can I take a shower now?" I ask a little annoyed from her questions, and that statement at the end. "Yes, mama Liz was just worried about you. And yes you guys are, Oh my goddd." She said. She's like a teenage girl and it's so annoying. But, at the same time, I'm happy she loves me.  "'Mama Liz' needs to stop." I say rolling my eyes and walking up the stairs. 

After I took a shower, I put on my boxers and I laid in my bed.

What if me and Ash become friends?

What about more than friends?

Or.. What if he just forgets I exist in general..

okay i do not know if you guys can tell.. but i SUCK at making long chapters. this WAS NOT as long as i wanted it to be.. but, it's 11 pm, i just got home from work, i still have homework and i have to get up at 5 am.. someone please help me omg i'm crying. alrighty, i lava you my little micahronis. c: (people at work call me micah-roni bc macaroni and my names micah. lol. okay) {micah}