Chapter 1 : A man who doesn't trust anyone (Part 1)

3rd POV :

Now is the end of summer.  But this class is hotter than the temperature itself.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will be transferred to class D"

Everyone froze in the heat.

Everyone couldn't believe what came out of Chabashira's mouth.

Then after a while, a girl spoke up.

"You're kidding right, Sensei?"

That girl is Horikita Suzune, the chosen leader who is trusted by her classmates.

Even though the subject of the conversation was in the same room, she couldn't help asking the person who started this confusion directly.

"I'm serious, he has paid 20 million points according to the rules. I have no right to speak further"

"Ayanokoujiiiiiiii"

Out of everyone, the first one to stand up and ask Ayanokouji was Sudou ken.

He approached Ayanokouji with flame in his eyes and grabbed the collar of Ayanokouji's uniform who was sitting on his chair.

"What does all this mean? You? Changing classes? Say it was a misunderstanding"

Ayanokouji just kept quiet and glanced at Sudou without moving his head.

"Ayanokouji-kun, please explain all this"

After a long silence, Ayanokouji finally made a move.  The first thing he did was grab the hand of sudo that was on his collar and force sudou to surrender with force.

Sudou who already knew of Ayanokouji's Overwhealming strength was surprised because this very moment he felt it with his own body.

"What...... What a power"

"I know this is too sudden. But, I have my own reasons."

"Then tell us!"

"Horikita. You are a leader. Don't ask why someone left more than once. It's pathetic"

Horikita froze at Ayanokouji's words which were colder than usual.

(bell rings)

It's time to go home.  But no one even thought of going home and missing this unbelievable moment.

Except for Ayanokouji, he didn't care about all the students' gazes on him.  He pack his things and head for the exit door.

Then, someone ran and blocked the way

"Wait a minute Ayanokouji-kun. We're not done yet"

"Horikita. How many times do I have to say. it won't work!"

"Did you realize you were going to leave everything here? Your friends! And..... Yes! Karuizawa-san. Are you going to leave her too?"

Ayanokouji just stayed silent without uttering a word.

Then someone stood up from her chair.

"Horikita-san. That's enough! Let him go"

"What do you mean Karuizawa-san? Aren't you two lovers? How could you let him go?"

"We're no longer......"

"What?"

"we're over yesterday. We have nothing to do anymore"

"You two broke up?"

It was Satou maya who asked Karuizawa.  Out of all people, She was the most surprised by this.