Chapter 48: The game

Alessandro's POV

I observe her intently as she gazes back at me with her stunning emerald green eyes, wondering if she heard right, but despite the fact that I have just caused her distress, I do not blame her for her confusion.

In seconds, she attentively heeds my request and enters my study.

If I can not tell her how I feel, I can more likely show her in all the ways possible.

It is difficult to say when I have never said those words before to anyone outside my family, but then I met her, finding myself inexplicably drawn to her, my heart resting inside her palm, vulnerable to being crushed into dust at any moment.

She has me.

My princess has me, waiting to destroy me.

I knew one day I would fall in love with her, but I never thought it would be this day.

I was not prepared.

I never thought I would not have been prepared.

It does not even matter if I am or not because the actions I should have taken initially must be carried out one way or another. Still, I had hoped to earn her affection before tying the knot and altering her into my queen. I did not want to rush into things and force her into a marriage when she had a strong aversion towards me, so I decided to give her the time she needed.

Even though I had long harbored the desire to propose marriage, I did not want to pressure her into accepting, but now the circumstances have changed, and I am more confident that she will say yes. Observing the way she looks at me and knowing that our troubled past is behind us, I plan to pop the question the next time I return to America.

Walking behind her, I shut the door to my study, turning back to look at my princess.

What an almighty fucking sight.

If my cock was not already hardened, I would have instantly gotten rock solid from that damn sight.

My girl was bent over my desk, dress already over her stomach, her back arching out, the impact making her plumped, wet, pink pussy exposed and ready to get fucked and filled with my cum.

I could not help but shake my head at her. She's such a fucking slut, my damn slut.

Her pussy is drenching like a stream, her glistening juice over her thighs, the sight making me bite my bottom lip, hungry for her.

Striding over to her and undoing my belt, I pull my already hard cock out of my pants, the familiar feeling of cold air tickling it.

"You are so fucking sexy, princess," I hiss provocatively at the sight, impatient to fuck her, stretch her.

Seeing her like this drives me crazy.

"Show me as you promised," she whispers breathlessly with her head pressed at the surface of the desk, panting like she just ran a damn marathon.

But wait until I am done with her.

I hum to myself, staring at her like this, amazed and dazed.

I take a few seconds to stare at her in that position, wanting to have a permanent picture in my head even though I have many.

She is like a damn sexy Goddess, and the thought of knowing I own all of her, her tight cunt makes me a proud man.

I hiss, leaning my head to the side, staring at her, watching as she licks her lips hungrily, watching me watch her, her eyes hungry and begging me to fuck her.

I lower my hands to my erection, fingering my cock while I watch her, knowing I will not be gentle because I am fucking angry that I can not express my love verbally, so now I have to show her, show her exactly.