Prolouge

Third person: Lily Conklin was 17 years old and since before she could remember she and the rest of her family had been coming to cousin's beach to stay the summer with her mothers best friend Susannah Fisher and her two boys Conrad and Jeremiah her siblings surprisingly were very close to Lily and when either of them needed someone they were always there for each other. Her twin brother and her younger sister Isabella or belly was younger then them and would finally be turning 16 later on this summer. Although it was the same cousin's beach that didn't mean that everyone was the same this summer all of them have changed in their own special way the only thing that Lily hoped didn't change was her relationship with her longtime best friend Conrad Fisher although he was a year older than her they both were inseparable since childhood and Susannah had always told the two Conklin girls that they were destined for one of her boys and she had always secretly dreamed of Lily and Conrad together when they were older. Lily had always loved Conrad but she just didn't know if he had felt the same way and she was not going to risk there great bond if he didn't not share the same feelings but little did she know that Conrad had shared the exact same feelings as her.