quick introduction

hey angels.

This is my first book I've written, so writing might not be up to those crazy high standards and stuff but I can assure you the plot line will be just mwah *chefs kiss*.

When it comes to smut I am majorly inexperienced, I'm talking like 'not even had their first kiss yet' but I do read smut so... ( those who can't do, write) wink wink.

The character background aims to be more diverse for the mc, so the female lead should be Spanish and I intend to make the male lead British, because my lawd are Spanish and British people fineee. I, myself, am of British, Portuguese and Indian heritage so all my cultured people say aye. <3

Since books are meant to be escapes, I want to make the characters live happy lives (I'm not trying to make you guys depressed when you read this book) but not too much too the point where everything is rainbows and unicorns. I don't exactly come from a very privileged background where my home life was happy and easy, so I will include a bit of that just to make it relatable and realistic.

I really hope you guys like this book but I won't stand hate on my characters!! Obviously, I will try to make them as uncringe-worthy as possible, but positive constructive criticism is the way to go if you have a problem with anything!

For the playlist, I don't really want to make one as my music taste varies and is basically bipolar as hell, but if you do want one, I don't mind dropping a few recommended songs for when reading the book.

Please leave comments, because I cannot stress how much I love them and how much they would make my day, I always see the most bizarre shit on wattpad comments and I have to do a double take and recover from the shock because some of you say some crazy wild stuff here. Which I can't say anything about because I've said my fair share of crazy things.

This book is mine and mine only! Copyright will be reported ©

I hope you enjoy it!

Follow me on tiktok- h0e_itzangelx