6☁︎︎

author's note
Guys I have very important business to discuss.
Pussy tight, pussy clean, pussy fresh .
sorry it was in my head,
Now that that's outta my system, enjoy the next chapter!
—·—

Valentina
The clock house is the nicest thing I've seen since I've gotten here, its cozy and has a homely feel, the only place that's not really set my nerves ablaze since I've gotten here. It's packed with memories, little photos of them all smiling, yet Jordan's doesn't reach his eyes, it doesn't have the twinkle that he gets when he riles me. Light pours in from the oval window at the centre of the clock, this place must have been abandoned for so long before they all refurbished it, but the idea of it still being a safe haven of sorts gratifies me.

I walk around the bean bags that Reece and Amelie have already sat on, when my eyes catch onto the black punching bag in the corner. I trace my fingernails around the golden lining, when his shadow that I've come to learn, devours me. Without turning to him, I ask, "Do you train?" to which he mumbles a 'yeah'.

"Don't they have a gym for that?" I ask, and he shrugs.
"I like this better." He gives a half smile, then his eyes spark as if he's got an idea.
"You wanna try it?" He offers, and I contemplate it for all of three seconds before nodding my head in agreement.

He hands me the gloves and I strap them on, slipping off my jumper and leaving me in my crop tank top as his eyes follow my movement, darkened with a swirl of lust. Pushing my hair back, I spread my legs in the stance and tilt my head upwards. He stands behind me, placing both his hands on my waist and pulling me so my back is flush against his hard chest, the heat of his arms brushing mine lightly. He tries demonstrating a few moves to me, and when he leans back to watch, I do the same actions he showed me and he nods his head in approval.

"Can we spar now?" I ask, my eyes hopeful as I look up at him through my lashes whilst he hesitates.

"I don't want to hurt you, I've been boxing for a while now." The way he's narrowing his eyes tells me that he's still debating the idea in his head, and I know I've won because it'll only be a matter of seconds before he agrees.
He thinks he's going to hurt me? Wait till he sees.

"So what, it'll be fun." I plead, excited to surprise him, and he sighs in defeat, muttering how he'll go easy on me.
I'll be the one that needs to go easy.

We clear out the space around us, the rest of our friends sitting on the bean bags like they're watching live entertainment, and Mason counts us in before I swing first, and he swerves in time. He throws a hook at my side which I deflect, blocking it and kneeing him in the shin which makes him send me a confused but surprised glare as I speed up my hits, repeatedly sending him powerful jabs which he tries his best to defend. His muscle flexes as he swings his arm to block my uppercut, throwing a hook my way which I swerve in the last second.

When it seems like he's had enough, he sweeps my leg with his foot, making me lose my balance, placing his arm behind my back to brace my fall, as he pins my hands with his forearm against the floor.
"Seems like you were hiding something, sweetheart." He asks, leaning over me, his brows raised with a pointed look on his face, as Mason cups his hands around his mouth and shouts out, "Kinky!"

I just stare up at him innocently, his hair falling over his forehead, my expression pouted in mock confusion.
"Thought we were boxing, not doing judo sweetheart." My imitation of his flustering yet frustrating pet name earns me a little sneer from him.
His small silver chain hangs down just above my face, swinging, and I catch it in my mouth, the coolness biting between my teeth.

Flashing him a quick grin, I buck my hips, jerking him forwards as I quickly roll us over so I'm on sitting on his hips, on top, very close to his you-know-what, holding his toned arm above his head. I lean my head over his, my hair cascading next to his face, curtaining his view, with his chain still in between my teeth. His free hand wraps around the side of my bare waist, burning me with the intensity of his warmth, head rested against the floorboards with a lazy smirk on his face.
"I could get used to this, love." He drawls, his eyes hooded in delight.