:: 6 ::

Apparently, no amount of ice cream could help you from getting over your best friend

Apparently, no amount of ice cream could help you from getting over your best friend. So much so that even Donghyuck was glaring apprehensively at your sickeningly sad state.

"Oi, get up and clean your room." He barked an order at you as you were laying on your couch, TV on and your cheeks still wet from the fresh tears that rolled down just a few minutes ago because you were watching sad moments to wallow yourself in even more sadness.

You whined, "I don't want to. I bought you pop tarts man. Why can't you clean my room for me?" You said exasperatedly, getting up to face him with a slight frown.

Donghyuck could barely hold in his laughter as your bizarre hair came into his view. His lips stitched together as he laughed quietly. Trying not to trigger the hell out of you. Too late for that, I guess because you were already tossing a pillow directed at his head.

"Okay, okay. You have to help me though!" He exclaimed, a grin on his face as he dodged the pillow. And. happily, you got up and took back your pillow, flicking Donghyuck's head as you agreed it to be a fair deal.

If you had known that Donghyuck was going to ensue a pillow fight between the two of you though, you definitely would have said no.

Because right now, Donghyuck had launched the pillow right at your face as you fell backwards, into your bed. You couldn't back down. Not now. You would never hand Donghyuck his victory, that would be like letting a dwarf become tall.

You laughed as you threw your pillow directed at him, hoping it hit him. And when it didn't, you already had another pillow in your hand with a mischievous grin as you were about to throw it on Donghyuck again, until he held your wrist and pulled you down against the bed with him.

Landing on the bed was probably the roughest landing, but it didn't matter to you because the two of you were laughing your asses off. Donghyuck turned to you and flicked your head as well, "I win, Fiona."

You rolled your eyes, "Well, you don't say, Shrek." You laughed.

And for once in the entire week, you were able to forget about Renjun, even if only for a few minutes. And for that. you thank Donghyuck so much. For without him, you were sure to be still wallowing in self-pity and sadness.

At least you could say you found comfort in a friendship that you thought was once buried.