tmth; fidgety brunch

Dream had a tendency to dress over-the-top for the simplest of occassions.

This one, was a brunch.

While Lynx and the other members were wearing simple sweaters, skinny jeans; Dream just had to go completely off-course and bring even more attention to them.

He was wearing a black button up with orange designs that reminded him of fire. The button up was tucked into wide black jeans that barely reached his ankle, where he wore long sucks and black converse with more orange designs.

Techno gave a dramatic sigh as Dream was the last to step into the car. "Dream, seriously?"

Dream gave him an innocent look. "What?"

"We already get enough attention," he said.

The blond rolled his eyes. "Yeah, well that won't stop me from wearing what I want."

"Let's not get sassy," Ranboo said from the passenget seat. "It's too early."

"It's eleven."

"Still early."

Dream didn't answer and the car stayed silent until they arrived at theit destination.

Karl looked at the building curiously as they got out of the car. "What do they have here?"

Lynx said, "I heard they have waffles, biscuits, toast, that sort of stuff."

"Good," Ranboo said as they entered, "I'm hungry."

As Lynx chose the table for them to sit at--holding more seats than needed--Dream insisted that he could go up and order what everybody wanted.

Karl shrugged. "Fine by me."

Dream smiled. "Great! I'll be back."

He left the table and went over to wait in line. He was only recognized once by a teenage boy, and he was quite grateful that the young boy didn't make a whole scene. He simply asked for a picture, and Dream was happy to comply.

Dream ordered when it was his turn and went over to stand but the opposite end of the counter, leaning back against a wall as he waited for their meals to appear.

After a couple of minutes, it did.

As his number was called, he stepped up and picked up the tray carefully, muttering, "Thank you, sweetheart," to the girl that handed it to him.

She smiled and Dream laughed slightly at her face before turning around and walking over to their table.

"You are such a flirty little bitch," Techno said.

Dream gave him a gasp of mock-hurt as he sat down. "What makes you say that?"

"The face of that poor girl when you grabbed the tray."

The blond huffed. "I can't help it."

Ranboo gave a scoff before saying, "Sure you can't."

Dream rolled his eyes as they made themselves comfortable. They chatted over random topics and with the apparent upcoming collab with 404. Dream couldn't tell whether he resented the idea or loved it.

Every so often, a couple fans would come up to their table for autographs and pictures. Dream, being the 'flirty little bitch' he was, always complied and took a quick picture and did a simple autograph.

There was sudden commotion and Dream looked up from his brunch to see fucking 404 entering the restaurant. He recognized the members quickly, surprising himself by just how fast their names flashed in his mind.

Techno scoffed, "Well, that's probably why Lynx chose a table with more than five seats."

Their manager shot him a glare. "Well, since we're collaborating, I thought; why not get to know each other."

Karl frowned. "And you chose to ruin our brunch for this?"

Lynx stood up. "Behave, all of you."

Dream rolled his eyes. "We're not five."

"Well, you're acting like dramatic, whiny toddlers, be quiet and be nice."

Another roll of eyes as Lynx walked away to talk to what seemed like 404's manager. Their members were talking with fans, smiling happily as they signed autographs. Bodyguards watched carefully.

Ranboo glanced over. "Why didn't our bodyguards come?"

Dream shrugged. "Lynx wanted to give them a break, he said we would be okay."

Ranboo tugged on his mismatched hair as Lynx brought the band over. "Oh god, this is going to be so awkward."

"Why?" a sweet voice said. George. "Because you're meeting the one and only 404?"

"No," Dream replied smoothly, not quite caring who was the one he was responding too, "because we obviously don't want to intimidate less-known bands."

A shocked scoff came from 404's guitarist, Wilbur Soot. Tall and handsome, with a soft yellow sweater, comfortable jeans, and combat boots. "Damn, that was something I did not expect."

Unlike the straight faces the rest of 404 had--with smiles trying to break through--their keyboardist, was smiling widely. "Holy shit! I do get to meet Dream!"

That exclaim caused Dream to laugh slightly as 404 slid into seats--Tommy sat next to Dream. "And holy shit, I get to meet Tommy!"

Their manager, Evander, smiled and said, "Well, I'm glad some of us are getting along. We wanted to sit down and talk about some upcoming events. I would love it if  you could join us at our concerts, starting with the one this weekend."

"We talked about it," Lynx said. "They'd love to. Though, I believe they need to freshen up their skills, it's been a second."

Dream gave a gasp of mock-offense. "I can sing perfectly fine!"

Across the table, George looked up from his plate that Quackity had brought for the band members. "Sure you can."

The blond huffed and crossed his arms. He leaned back in his seat, ignoring the warning glance Lynx gave him.

Evander spoke up. "Our studio is open if you guys need practice... if fact, we can take you guys there once we finish up here."

Dream opened his mouth to speak, but Lynx said, "We'd love to!"

Tommy's smile was wide and even if their facial expressions didn't show it, both Wilbur and Quackity had an excited gleam in their eyes.

George was glaring at Take Me To Hell, and Dream just couldn't understand why. Yeah, Dream sometimes found his sarcasm and sass-ass annoying, but George's glare was hatred.