404; devil

He had the voice of the Devil; thick and filled with uncertain beauty. No, it wouldn't put you to sleep. Instead, it'd play as you stumble around drunkly and ignore your problems.

And George hated it.

It was perfect. It fit his dangerously handsome face; bright green eyes, sandy hair, sharp features, sharp lips, and with a damning personality.

"George." Evander's voice snapped him back into reality.

He looked at their manager. "Yes? Sorry, I zoned out."

Evander gave a laugh. "I asked, do you guys want to give it a go?"

George shook his head. "I think we can surprise them at the concert this weekend."

Their manager shrugged. "Alright then, I think I'm going to tweet that it's an official collab, the fans are going to go crazy."

With that, George stood up and walked out of the room, not waiting to see if anyone was following him on his way to the car.

It was a little past noon and the sun was blazing, he regretted wearing warm clothing. 

He stopped outside of the car, and waited to hear a click, before opening it and stepping into the backseat, getting comfortable as he waited for the rest of his band to arrive at the car.

Outside of the window, George watched as Take Me To Hell, walked out the front doors and to their car, probably heading back to wherever they were staying.

When the rest of 404 arrived, Quackity immediately said, "George, did you have to act like a bitch in there?"

George raised his brows. "What? What do you mean a bitch?"

"Glaring, crossing arms, huffing like a child; I can continue," Quackity said.

George frowned. "I did not!"  

"You did," Evander said. "I get you have some internal beef with them, but don't act like a bitch. You're going to have to like them eventually if we're going to be working with them."

George hummed, pulling out his phone and scrolling through twitter, only listening a little to the others' conversation.

"So," Wilbur began, "what did we think 'bout them?"

"They're arrogant and different than what I expected," Quackity said, "but they aren't terrible."

"Aren't terrible?" George echoed. "You can just see the bitchy-ness reflecting off of them. They love the fact that they're the top band. And don't you remember what Dream said to me?"

Tommy shrugged. "I still love them. And I met Dream!"

George tuned out the rest of the conversation as he read the tweet Evander had put out.

@the404

guess who'll offically be joining us for next couple of concerts...
_______________
13.3k retweets 204k likes
_______________
|
|
|@rose.exe

OMG MY TWO FAV BANDS
_______________
23 retweets 368 likes
_______________
|
|
|@thegogmeister

DREAM AND GEORGE DREAM AND GEORGE
_______________
145 retweets 570 likes
_______________
   |
   |
   |@dreamofficial

   oh? you like that?
   _______________
   18.8k retweets 340k likes
   _______________
   |
   |
   |@technoblade

   never say that again
   ______________
   14.3k retweets 256k likes
   ______________