Negativity

"What about the other products that are even more common than the previous amenities?" A lady raised her hand. 

"Great question," The tour guide turned around, monotonously saying, "I hereby introduce you to other products we have here.

Negativity could be seen in almost everyone. However, our Negativity is stronger than the other companies'. 

The Negativity constructed here at Depression n Co. is exquisitely designed to piss everybody off again and again. Through reoccurring Negativity, you could achieve marvelous results such as aloof personalities, free Loneliness, possible Paranoia, and even more, all in one. 

"Wow! Impressive!" the lady nodded in satisfaction, applauding, "Well, are there any side effects?"

"Nothing is perfect, so unfortunately, yes." The tour guide sighed, " The reported side effects are the following:

The urge to improve one's lifestyle. Therapy. Excessive self practises. Even more awful, some decide to take classes to get rid of their Negativity addict.

The crowd gasped, as we heard several people murmur, "who would do such a horrible thing?" 

"Once again, I advocate here, that if you're gonna regret your purchase, you might as well just not buy it first. It would waste our time and your Personality, and all that disgusting positive traits you have." The tour guide rolled his eyes and scoffed.