Eyes

Henry yelped in surprise, shoving a startled Drex off of him to the floor. "Shit, shit, shit!" He muttered, scrambling to put on his pants under the eyes of a stunned Chapa and amused Drex. He reached his hands out to Chapa placatingly with a nervous grin, "Uh, heyyyy  Chapa!" his voice strained.

Chapa's mouth opened and closed, similar to that of a fish as they stood in silence for the longest time, throat dry and unable to croak a sound, eyes looking everywhere around the room except Henry, who was fidgeting with his hands and avoiding eye contact, and Drex, whose gaze never left Chapa as he eyed them warily, pants thankfully back on. Finally, their voice squeaked out, and their eyes darted between the two boys as they fumbled over their words to Henry. "I-You were-and him-him-Drex?!" They gestured wildly at the man, who raised an eyebrow, sharing a glance with Henry, "Why Drex?! He-and you- you were-I don't-I can't- oh god," they blubbered, dropping to sit on the floor. They dropped their head in their hands. "Ray is gonna be so pissed.."

At that, Drex shot up, and Henry rapidly shook his head, letting out a high-pitched, humorless cackle. "Chapa! Ch-Chapa, Chapa, Chapa, buddy. There is absolutely no way in hell that Ray can know about this. No way! None!"

Chapa finally snapped out of their shocked stupor, anger shooting through them. "Drex is the enemy, Henry! You're doing...that...with our biggest enemy!" They hissed, Drex letting out a bark of laughter at Chapa's choice of words that had them shooting him a venomous glare that just made him laugh harder.

Henry's face twitched as it morphed into a pleading expression. "Chapa, I'm an adult! Ray doesn't own me, I can do whatever, and whoever, I want," He replied, "Besides, it's not like it's hurting anyone! Trust me, I've been doing stuff like this for a long time."

Chapa's jaw had yet to close. "How could you possibly believe this isn't hurting anyone?! What if he gets out while you're...you know... 'subdued'," They said, adding quotes to the air, face dark red, "Then he gets up to the Man's Nest and starts wreaking havoc!"

"I'll handle it if it gets to that, though I don't think it will, I've taken him down plenty of times," Henry waved the question away, ignoring an eye roll from Drex. "Look, just please keep your mouth shut, I'll give you anything!" Henry's brow furrowed for a moment, then his eyes lit up. "I'll give you one of my blasters from Dystopia!"

Chapa perked up, eyes alight with interest. "Like a cool dangerous blaster right? Not some dumb tiny firecracker or something."

Henry nodded eagerly, "Absolutely, I promise!" His shoulders were still tense, but there was hope in his eyes.

Chapa ran the deal over in their mind, debating it. They took in Henry's disheveled appearance, his shirt collar stretched to reveal a chest covered in scars and hickies ranging from a pale red to deep purple, his curly blond hair messy and falling out of place. Something about the look made him seem so open and inviting, so Chapa let out a slow breath.

"Fine. I won't tell Ray."

Henry slumped in relief, but Drex almost seemed disappointed. Henry turned to him. "See? I knew everyone had a price!"

"Yeah, great negotiation skills," Drex replied sardonically.

Henry turned his nose up, offended. "Well I didn't know if Schwoz had another memory wiper, so it was my best option!" he muttered.

Chapa squinted at Henry. "Sorry, memory wiper? That was one of your ideas?"

Henry tilted his head and shrugged with a nonchalant grin. "Always gotta have a fall back ya know?" he said.

"Oh Chapa, you're not gonna tell on me, right?" Soft, dark brown eyes, half-lidded, pupils blown wide, stared up at them through blond lashes. Chapa flushed a deep red, eyes widening as Henry continued, "If you keep this between us, I can make it worth your while~" His voice was uncharacteristically soft, with an almost sultry tone to it.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Chapa's mouth was dry.

"I think you know." He stepped forward, reaching one hand out to tap Chapa's chin up, knuckle resting there as he stared at them. Chapa's throat moved against his fingers as they gulped, taking a step back.

Their back met a solid wall of muscle, and they yelped in surprise, looking up to see Drex grinning at them. The glint of his teeth and the darkness of his eyes reminded them of a fearsome predator, a snake or shark ready to kill. Although a snake's eyes don't haze over with desire, a shark's tongue doesn't wet its lips as it watches Chapa's throat move.

Predator or not, Chapa still felt like prey between the two of them as they closed in on the teen. Henry's fist uncurled and he wrapped his hand around the back of Chapa's head and his other arm snaked around their waist, sharply pulling them closer. They let out a noise of flustered surprise and Henry took advantage of their open mouth, pressing his thumb against their bottom lip. Drex slid his own hand over their shoulder and down their chest, fiddling with their belt as his left hand brushed fingers teasingly along their spine. They felt his breath on their ear, unable to focus with their attention bouncing between the two boys.

Henry pulled his thumb back, pushing his face into Chapa's and finally connecting their lips-

Chapa woke with a start, panting, skin flushed, and sweating in the night air. Their lips tingled and their fingertips buzzed with energy. They sat up and looked around, embarrassed despite being completely alone in the empty amusement park. Their stomach tossed and turned as the cut-off dream played on a loop in their head. There was no way they could get to sleep now. They looked at the sky, but it was pitch black and gave no indication of the time. They sighed, longing for their phone once again. Their brain refused to leave its original train of thought, though, and kept flashing images of their dream, two sets of brown eyes, blond hair, and four roaming hands that tried to reach every place on Chapa they could. The whole thing didn't feel entirely unwelcome, the thought made Chapa bury their burning face in their hands.

They tried to enjoy the few hours they had before they had to go to SWAG, but they couldn't focus on anything other than that damn dream that was way too vivid for its own good. They dreaded the coming day, wishing the moon would stay out forever and they could just sleep under the stars and rickety amusement park rides for eternity. Sadly, the sun must come up eventually. They gathered their stuff, rolled it up, stuffed it in their little hidey-hole, and began their trek to SWAG. If they took a little longer than usual, it would be a complete coincidence and not any purposeful avoidance.

Their stomach fluttered the whole way, and Chapa wondered how the hell they were going to make it through the day like this. They got another image in their head and kicked the gravel underfoot in flustered anger, but all their thoughts were for the rest of the walk was a certain two blonds that Chapa did not want to be headed towards.

They dragged their feet, made a stop to get a morning coffee, and even stopped to draw a penis with their foot in the gravel of the gas station parking lot, but they could only stall so much, and they soon arrived at the one place they did not want to go near today.

They took a deep breath, willed their face to lose its pink blush, and stepped into SWAG.

A/n: finally getting into the actual ummm spicy parts of this fic slayyy, also i forgot to mention this but i hate henry's hair in df so the hair he has in this fic was actually the hair he has in the dystopia sneak peek we get in the hd finale with the blond curly undercut.