•part five•

Chrissy walked up the steps of her house, shooting Steve a thumbs up as she walked up to the front door. It had been a few days since she left with Eddie, she'd been staying at Robin's after Wayne sent her home. He drove off once she unlocked the front door, deciding she was safe.

"Mom? Are you home?" Chrissy called out, closing the door behind her as she came inside. At least she'd gone to school this week, skipping would've landed her in even more shit. "Dad? Jamie?"

"Chrissy we're in the living room!" her mother's  voice called out, making Chrissy walk towards the sound. As she entered the room, she immediately spotted something that didn't belong.

"Jason?" Chrissy asked confused, seeing him with a cup of tea in his hand. The family looked calm and didn't think anything of it.

"Chrissy, you're home I was worried!" Jason came up and kissed her. "Go along with what I say." he mumbled threateningly, squeezing her biceps.

"I just spent a few days at a friends." Chrissy told her family, taking a seat beside Jaime. Everyone was acting normal, she was just confused on why she hadn't been yelled at yet.

"Jason tell her the news!" Mr Cunningham tapped his arm, getting Jason's attention. Chrissy looked confused, mostly on why her father wasn't out with his girlfriend and why Jason believed she was his.

"Team party tonight, everyone's girls are going." Jason didn't invite her, more like told her about something she had to do.

"I'm allowed to go?" Chrissy asked her parents, a party alone with Jason was a complete no.

"Of course sweetie, go change!" her mother urged, beginning to explain that she had just folded her laundry. There was no use in arguing, Chrissy had to go.

"I'll come help." Jason told her, following Chrissy up the staircase and into her room. "Are you excited?"

"What's going on?" Chrissy asked after ignoring him for a moment, deciding she had to ask.

"I know things about you, Chrissy Cunningham." Jason threatened her, taking a step closer. "I know that you know I know these things."

"I don't care." Chrissy shrugged, but deep down if anybody were to ever find out she would die.

"But I think you do." Jason interrupted, knowing what she was going to say. "So you're my girlfriend now, and you're coming to the party."

"What the hell did you say to my parents?" Chrissy demanded, slamming a suitcase shut.

"That if you didn't change your mind, me and my parents won't hesitate to inform all of Hawkins about why you took that trip last year." Jason threatened, raising an obvious eyebrow.

"You're a monster." Chrissy told him, not knowing if that would hurt him enough to change his mind.

"Car is out front, let's go." Jason smirked, picking up her bag and pulling her close to him. "Bye Mr and Mrs Cunningham, see you Jamie!"

"Bye Jason!" Jamie waved, he was completely oblivious, but knew he liked Eddie much better.

They drove in silence for a few minutes, Chrissy wanted to hit a wall. Jason was acting so normal that it terrified her, fearing for what might happen this weekend. "I got plenty of alcohol for this tonight, your favourite stuff." Jason told her, slapping her thigh as they drove on.

A day later Robin decided to come knocking on Chrissy's door, loudly banging with no apologies when they didn't answer. "Hey I'm Robin, Buckley." she introduced, reaching out to shake Mr Cunningham's hand.

"Robin? Chrissy's friend?" Mr Cunningham asked and Robin nodded, she didn't like him one bit. "I'm afraid she's hanging out with Jason."

Robin looked surprised for a minute, realizing she probably looked dumbfounded. "She's with Jason? I thought they broke up." she admitted, no care in the world.