•part six•

It had been a few days since Chrissy had cried in Eddie's arms, completely losing her shit in the back of a bar. The two had spent every minute together since then, Eddie wanted to protect her, feeling as though she couldn't be safe if he wasn't around.

"So just breathe in and inhale?" Chrissy asked, she had a joint in her fingertips and Eddie was laughing at her. She sat crosslegged on his couch, facing the man who was attempting to teach her how to smoke.

"Just like that Christina." Eddie laughed, sitting close as she did it. "Good job girl." he said, sitting back and taking a smoke himself.

She went back for another once he was gone, plucking it from his fingertips. "This is so funny to me." Chrissy admitted, taking another heavy hit.

"Easy girl, you're still practically a virgin." Eddie told her, immediately making Chrissy start to cough. She turned almost red with embarrassment.

"What?" Chrissy asked, clearing her throat as Eddie took the joint from her. "A what?"

He connected the dots based off of her embarrassment, immediately feeling bad. "Chrissy not like that, I mean virgin to smoking." Eddie clarified and Chrissy felt embarrassed at her assumption. "I'm sure you're great Chris." he told her, instantly regretting it.

"Wouldn't know." Chrissy mumbled, seeing Eddie smirk from the corner of her eye. "So what more culture do you have to teach me today?"

"Well, how did you like that cassette tape?" Eddie asked, he had lent her a Black Sabbath cassette yesterday.

"I frickin loved it!" Chrissy told him, a spark lighting up in both their eyes. "It's like I didn't think I liked that kind of music, but it made me feel something."

"Glad you liked it Chris." Eddie smiled, turning his head down. "I've got a book for you, and I decided to learn that song you like on the guitar."

"Time after Time?" Chrissy asked and Eddie nodded with a smile, seeing how excited she was. "Shit I love that song!"

"I know you do Cunningham." Eddie replied, biting his tongue during the comfortable silence. "I have a uh question for you."

"For me?" Chrissy asked, her voice almost a whisper as she leaned in. "What's the question?"

"The stuff on your eyes, blue stuff what's that?" Eddie asked, pointing to her blue eyeshadow that matched her shirt.

"It's eyeshadow, I've got hundreds of colours to do it in!" Chrissy told him, he seemed interested still and she turned back to him. "Do you want me to do your eyeshadow?"

Eddie didn't reply for a minute, of course he wanted her to, but wasn't that embarrassing? "Would you?" he asked her, looking up into her eyes.

"For sure! My pallets in my bag!" Chrissy smiled, standing up as she went to grab her purse. "What colour are you thinking Munson? Pink."

"Absolutely not." Eddie replied as she came back to the couch, sitting down. "You choose, any colour except for pink."

"Fine." Chrissy rolled her eyes, opening the palette as Eddie looked at all the colours. "Can I get close?"

"Close as you want Chris." Eddie replied, and she moved as close as possible without sitting on his lap.

She attempted to do his makeup from there but it wasn't working. Chrissy moved onto his lap, straddling her legs around his waist. "Sorry Eddie." she apologized to him as they both settled in.

"Do not apologize." Eddie told her, slowly saying the words as she moved his hair away from his face.

"Can I tie it up?" Chrissy asked after a second and Eddie made a hmm sound. "Your hair?"