Chapter 1

Summary:
Dream, who now goes by the name Dr. Smiles talks about his experience working in this career of make believe, as well as he goes to meet the new SCP he is assigned to.

-

This job was something I’d never expect to have when I was a child. When I was a child I was just thinking about being a police officer or something, think an astronaut was another one. Now here I was in a top secret government facility that held a bunch of different anomalies and items. These things have actually tried to kill me a few times, yeah, talking about that lizard bitch who bathes in acid.

I mean I signed the agreement and read through everything, so this is kind of my fault in the end. This job though is kind of cool, it's not completely bad, plus I get paid a lot of money so it’s a win in the end. Some of the “SCP’s” as they call them are actually nice though, there is this other one I’m assigned to that is a plague doctor. He’s pretty cool, though his touch is deadly and I have to wear a ring the whole time. He also is probably going to be the reason a zombie apocalypse happens, if that does happen, all those zombie movies me and Sap watched will come in handy.

Anyways, there is also this little orange slime jello thing called SCP-999, they are lovely. The only thing I do not like is they are a tickle monster, being tickled to death is something I do not want. Which, by the way I was already almost tickled to death and the little rascal had to be pulled away from me. That lizard motherfucker that tried to kill me actually is SCP-682. They tried to breach containment to scare and kill me, but I T-posed to assert my dominance and they stopped.

Do I take my job entirely seriously? No.

Is it probably going to get me killed? Yes.

Do I care? Not entirely.

Actually wait I do I gotta take care of my cat no way am I letting Sapnap in charge of her--

Enough about other SCP’s, I just recently found out next monday I am being assigned to another SCP. Which once again oh boy is labeled with sentient and violent, the only thing that concerns me is the violent part. Next monday I am going to have my first interview with them, SCP-7666, the blood god.

That name scares me, but this is now my job I guess, I wasn’t raised to be no pussy. I’ll have to wait till next monday to see what happens, maybe I’ll die next week. Who knows though I have an end goal of breaking through to this SCP, maybe they aren’t that bad, maybe they just need a little love. 

-

Next Monday comes, it’s time for me to finally meet my new SCP that I will be dealing with, that has the number 7666. I was once again given a keter class SCP, everyone feels bad for me, but I really don’t see what is that bad.

I like to give people chances, you know? I feel like all these SCP’s are bad because they are PORTRAYED as bad. I want to at least give them one chance and see where it goes from there, like look at me 682 now.

Roll the clip of me and 682’s last interview!

“682 MY FAVORITE KILLER REPTILE HOW ARE YOU?”
Angry grumbling comes from 682

“GOOD TO HEAR, I’M DOING GOOD TOO!!!”

I’ve survived more than a month with that reptile, I think others just are not being nice to 682. I’ve seen the log experiments and interviews with 682, they clearly just do not treat him good, and then there I come with my fat ass-

That’s off topic- Ignore that-

My ass is pretty god damn fat though…

That reminds me, I keep getting hitted on, and I don’t understand why. People here just find me so attractive and I swear I can’t go one day without my number being asked for. This is why I prefer being in my office eating pizza. Pizza Day is my favorite day here, I love pizza day so much.

I got distracted and I just realized I am in fact late to my shift, thankfully my office is in heavy containment. Everyone thought I was insane when I willingly agreed to have my office in heavy containment, but I really don’t understand what is wrong with it. Of course there are dangerous SCP’s, but I’m sure I’ll be fine, I think at least.

-

Dr. Smiles quickly ran down the halls, running right to SCP 7666’s cell, everyone looking at him ran there. They noticed he was abnormally quick, but of course they just brushed it up, man was clearly in a rush. The doctor made it there and guards were all over the place, Dr. Smiles didn’t even need to show his clearance ID, he was very recognizable. 

Actually, one guard stopped him who clearly wasn’t in the loop, or maybe a rookie.

“ID?” They asked Dr. Smiles and he just narrowed his eyes at the guard, the other guards looking at them like oh my god that’s very obviously Dr. Smiles. Dr. Smile’s just took his idea out and out it in front of the guard's face, who grabbed it and looked at it.

“You’re Dr. Smiles?” The guard asked and looked at his idea, staring at it, and giving it back.

“Well- you see my smiley mask don’t you?” Dr. Smiles had some sass at the moment, the other guards just watching. “Now can I go through please? I need to speak to my new SCP!” He sounded like he was full of joy and everyone immediately looked away.

He was assigned to SCP-7666, as much as they loved Dr. Smiles, things didn’t look too good. They had some hope though since the doctor was doing so well with SCP-682, if he could deal with 682 there had to be some hope for 7666.

The guards let him through the doors of the speaker room, human contact was not allowed with SCP-7666. There he of course saw a sign that had the image of SCP-7666 and the "keter" symbol, sentient and violent, he knew he would be dealing with something special.

Dr. Smiles sat at the desk and looked into the interview room, he could see SCP-7666 sitting on the ground, looking down. The humanoid had cotton pink hair, which when he looked closely was a complete mess and had blood in it.

The SCP was standing completely still and Dream just watched them closely, waiting to see if they would move. He made a little “hm.” sound after a good minute and grabbed the paper on the desk.

“SCP-7666, object class keter…” He sat there reading the paper, reading through it, “Ah yes another SCP that eats people.” He hummed and put the document down after fully reading it. 

Dr. Smiles picked up another document that discussed what 7666 is like towards his doctors, reading it just made him sigh. His previous doctor got to scared and ran away from 7666, the one before that-

The one before that got their face brutally tortured with a comb…

And hairspray put on the wounds..

Ouch- ouch ouch that sounds painful.

For now he went on ahead and turned his microphone on, clearing his throat,

“Hello SCP-7666!”

-To Be Continued-