Chapter 15

"Dr. Smiles." A guard had suddenly came in with another guard.

"What?" The doctor turned his head as he was going over some recording and taking notes. Alongside that he had a cup of what seemed to be water and a box of pizza.

"Admin wants to test some stuff with you. It's mandatory.'' the guard told Dream and he rolled his eyes under his mask.

"Can I finish my pizza?" Dream asked and the guards shook their head no. "What the hell!" Dream exclaimed annoyed and got up from his seat and chugged down the glass of water.

"Is there sugar in your water?" One of the guards asked and Dream glared.

"So what if there is?" Dream snapped back and the guards rolled their eyes.

"You've been so rude lately, what the 05 is doing will hopefully knock some sense back into you." One of the guards said and roughly grabbed Dream's arm to pull him along.

"Where are we going?" Dream asked and the guards kept quiet. They walked through the heavy containment area until they made it to a specific cell. "This is SCP-106's cell?" Dream's voice seemed to drop at the realization of what was happening.

"Yes, we want to study the SCP's behaviour with you, and find out why it chases you." The guard explained to Dr. Smiles who looked horrified.

"I don't give a fuck what you want to study! There is NO WAY- NO W A Y. That I am-" He got pushed in and the door behind him closed before he could finish.

Dr. Smiles stood there in the cell horrified, looking around at where the fucker could be at.

He ended up watching as 106 had appeared out of no where, Dr. Smiles screaming in surprise. "HEY- STAY BACK." He shouted as the thing slowly stepped closer. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER-" Dr. Smiles yelled because of how the SCP behaved.

Dr. Smiles looked around a bunch for somewhere o get out of the containment chamber. He even circled back over to where the door would be and banged hard on the thick steel. "LETTT ME OUTTTT" He banged on the door until he realized 106 was not there anymore.

...

He wasn't there anymore.
He was under the doctor's feet.

Roughly he was pulled down into the SCP's pocket dimension, yelling as he was pulled down. He could hear the alarms go off and the guards yell that the experiment had gone wrong.

Dr. Smiles kicked and yelled at the SCP, realizing it was gone again, and he was left in the little dark dimension.

Why did this MOTHERFUCKER want him so badly?
Did he just look tasty?
Did he smell good?

Dream didn't understand, but he started walking through the dark tunnels. Everytime 106 popped up it scared the life out of Dream and he ran and ran, looking for an escape to wherever he was.

It felt like hours before he finally got out of there, falling from the ceiling onto his knees. He was exhausted and tired, his clothes dirty from that filthy dimension. A sob pretty much escaped from his mouth and he looked around, the foundation lights were going off.

They were so fucking stupid for this.
This was once again their fault.

Dream found himself shakily making it way through the containment breach. He wondered where that thing was and if it was watching him. He just wanted to go back home and see Patches, not this, this wasn't supposed to happen today.

He made his way down the halls all alone as the alarms blared. He wished he had something to cover his ears from the loud noises, it being headache inducing. He walked around the foundation with all of it being a heavy blur, a blur of a figure he could not make out coming into his view.

And then he collapsed.

-

When the doctor woke back up he was safely in SCP-7666's arms. He didn't know how he got there, but he could tell he was comfortable now. The pinkette held him in his arms and even gently leaned down to kiss his head. "T-Techno?" Dream looked up at the male who smiled at him.

"What happened to you?" Technoblade asked as he held Dream gently in his arms.

"106" Dream replied and moved to cuddle close to Techno. The SCP basically growled in frustration at that response, feeling his blood boil.

"What the hecc does he want with you?" Techno growled and Dream sighed.

"My dumpy" Dream jokingly replied and Technoblade paused for a long moment while Dream broke into a wheezing fit.

"I- you are a highly unusual individual." Technoblade told Dream and looked away from the other. "i should not be around you.." Technoblade commented some more as Dream kept breaking into wheezes.

"But you're my boyfriend!" Dream exclaimed while Technoblade shook his head.

"Not anymore." Techno replied and Dream jumped up, "just joking with ya." Technoblade smirked and Dream playfully growled.

"You're such an idiot- I need to shower." Dream muttered and Techno let go of him.

"The breach ended a while ago." Technoblade told Dream, "go deal with whateved happened and come back here." Technoblade commanded and Dream huffed.

Dream got up and he was very unsteady, making his way out of the containment. The other guards looked at him in confusion, Dream glaring at them to not judge his current situation.

Dream made his way to his office where he got an extra pair of clothing that he had on hand. He had these because there could be any case where his clothes were dirtied, and this case was exactly the one. The doctor made his way to the place where d classes usually showered, the guards looking at the doctor in confusion.

"How was the breach?" One of the guards asked with a laugh, "you look like you had a good time with 106." They joked and Dr. Smiles growled.

"The foundations actions led to 106 escaping from containment." Dream reminded them and the guard stopped laughing.

Dream walked down into a room and walked in hoping the shower would be empty. Of course it was full of a bunch of male d-class personnel showering. Dr. Smiles paused as a bunch of men looked at him, staring at him naked.

There were neck down sections that hid people's bodies and Dr. Smiles walked in the showering room fully and went to an unoccupied one that fit his 6.3foot self.

He heard a few whistles and was very concerned, did the foundation turn all these guys gay? Was it true in prison they were so starved of lust that they even went for men?

Just as he went in a cell it seemed a few of the d class came up behind him. "hey sweetheart." They spoke and Dream snorted at the nickname, not even Techno called him that.

"Do I look like your sweetheart?" Dream retorted with a serious expression on his lips.

"Well-" they attempted to speak up and Dream raised his hand in the air and silenced them.

"I'm very clearly a tall man, what do you want from me? I'm not a woman, and I wouldn't want you doing the same to a woman." Dream crossed his arms.

"Gay people exist baby" One said and Dream smirked.

"No they don't." He replied jokingly and snapped his fingers. Suddenly all the d class in that one group sort of paused, staring. "Why don't you go cause some other trouble outside of here? Like attack a guard?" He asked as he closed the stall and heard the group leave.

Followed by yelling and gunshots.

When he came out of the stall all the other d classes looked at him. "How did you do that?" They asked and Dream smiled.

"Do what? That was their own stupidity. Or maybe they were just simping." Dream told them as he left the showering area nice and clean.

One guard stood outside of the showering room looking annoyed and Dr. Smiles gave them a nice smile and waved goodbye

-TBC-

A/N: I was supposed to post this like 11/17 (17/11), but I forgot LMAOOO oops..