Finally Out

"Alright Jamie you've had your fun in moving the room around and trapping Death the Kid and Maka Albarn in your walk-in closet. They are freezing now so let them out," Slenderman demands when he enters Jess and Jamie's room. "It's not my fault they are meant to be together," Jamie pouts. Jess face palms, "I'm going to go get some food," Jess states in a monotone type voice.

Jamie moves the chair out of the way of the closet and opens the door to let them out. "They're sleeping together? Wait, that's great I knew they loved each other! I am the love doctor! I am all mighty when it comes to love!" Jamie screamed. "Great, you woke them up!" Slenderman scolded. Kid and Maka looked at each other. Once the realization hit them, both of them blushed and moved away from each other. Slenderman smiled and left the room. Jamie sat on her bed pouting because she had gotten in trouble for helping. Maka left the room. Kid approached Jamie, "Thank you for helping me realize my love for her," Kid stated with a sincere smile and walked away.

********Maka's POV********

'Why Jamie? Why did you do that? You could've jeopardized everything I have worked for with him! I was trying to tell him I like him but now I can't cuz he probably doesn't like me. I was just centimetres away from his face! Centimetres, for Death's sake! Ugh I just know he doesn't like me now, I just know.'

********Normal POV********

Maka got her thoughts interrupted by bumping into Kid.