Chapter 7. Love And Hatred

Thank you for helping me fight that monster kasulnear said. Jeremiah replied no problem. I got teleported to my house by kasulnear. I'm late for school today oh no!!!! *before I could react I was ready for school. You have super speed you know kasulnear said. That's epic I Jeremiah replied.

I walked to the bus outside my house, I went in the bus for the school day. I sat near the back as always. There was allie sitting in my seat. Hey Jeremiah she replied sit down. Ok Jeremiah replied.

I sat down in the chair she was in aswell. I wanted to say I had a great time hanging out with you at your house and I would love to hangout with you again!!!! O-oh no problem I felt butterflies, she was so amazing I thought to myself. Look it's the Nerd face with his little girlfriend. Oh I hate him I thought to myself. Hate is not good Jeremiah it can make you aggressive and violent. The bully continued to make fun of Me. I tried to ignore him but he was a nuisance. SHUT UP OK, he's scared haha the boy replied. BAM!!!! did I just punch him???
The bully layed on the bus's floor he had groaned, his Gang of buddies ran to the front of the bus spooked! The bully had got up bent over groaning in pain. He replied to the action, I promise I-I won't bother you anymore he walked to the front of the bus aswell.

You stood up for yourself I'm proud of you Kasulnear replied. I looked over to allie she was smiling, the bus arrived at the school building I went inside putting stuff in my locker. Hey Jeremiah allie said walking towards me. I'm very proud of you she said. Oh thank yo- before I could react her lips were on mind I blushed alot, her lips released from mine she was smiling. I love you Jeremiah. I-I love you to Allie Jeremiah replied.

Happily ever after- or so Jeremiah thought the battle between the monster is not over tho. . .

WHERE IS HE!!!!
Keres replied to the mysterious figure, He is with a girl I'm sure if we find her she'll tell us where he is.

PERFECT HAHAHA
YOU HAVE DONE WELL KERES NOW GO AND FIND THE GIRL, keres replied, as you wish.

The Story will continue in the next book of this series!!!!

The End.