4

[gif credit: pintrest]

for you

i got dr. stevens and dr. edwards mixed up, uh-oh, correct doctor is dr. edwards

I had been here for a couple days, Beth and I caught up with each other, I missed her more than I thought I did. Our moments together at the prison, the memories came flowing back. It may have been a prison, but it was so much better than this hospital.

This place reminded me of Terminus, it's not what it seems. I just wanted to get out of there and get Beth to her sister, but when you have a person like Dawn running the place, it's hard to. She acts like her position of power before the apocalypse is still in play, but it's not. She uses it to scare the people who she has under her control.

The days I was at the hospital were slow, doing deliveries to people. It was the last thing I wanted to do in the middle of the world ending. But, Dawn said if I worked, I'd get leave, but knowing how long some of these people have been here, it makes me think leaving is nearly impossible.

Beth had been here a little while longer than I had been. She was with Daryl when the prison was taken over, then eventually separated, that's how she ended up here. She taught me the basics on what was needed to be done for my job. Another thing she told me was that she had met someone, a boy named Noah. He had escaped from this place, the two were originally supposed to escape together, but he was the only one to get out. I just wish I knew what was about to happen.

Maybe about a day or so, things got more interesting. Beth and I were just doing our chores, a woman on a stretcher was brought in. We both immediately realized it was Carol. She was in rough shape, I didn't know if she was going to make it. She more than likely followed me here. I was such a dumbass as a kid, I'm not even joking.

Beth told me just to do my chores and that she would talk to Dawn. Later that day, I saw Beth go to the hall, to the elevator room, with Dawn. Another one of the cops followed, I went to go stay with Carol, I just wanted to see her when she woke up. Beth joined me a few minutes later.