The Context of Humility In Humanity

It is paradoxical perhaps, that to have deep humility one must first have a powerful sense of self worth. It is greatness laid low, It is a wilful submission to the service of others for nothing more than a wish to do what is right.

When we employ humility at every end of humanity it's said to be humane, to acknowledge respect for God's creation, to create equity and not to breach equality. Remember not many are gifted with this sheer of brilliance, also when there is pride there's a fall soonest knocking or feasting to catch up sooner than you know.

Being humble brings you closer to perfection where's for a proud soul there would always be mistakes because the vision has become shallowed and there's a deep lack of wisdom. Even with pride comes great fallacies, you become woven into a fools paradise, you serve others false stories about yourself because there's something to protect, you must not be seen as a weak person or your true self be shown to the outside world, then you become an epitome of failure without conscious awareness.

A humble soul learns from his/her mistakes, from others mistake and receives insight from a future problem that might occur, then he/she retrieves their steps and their decisions is not far from the art of perfection. If we place such person with sincere humility at fore front of humanity, I am sure the world would be poised to great advantage to reckon with God's trajectory of creation.

©Lukas de Mozart
Instagram: littlemozart1234
Twitter: Lukas de Mozart