Music

Music is my external heartbeat and the lyrics are my soul in sweet vibrations; I could sing forever these poetic words, my ode to the universal love and one another, to nature and creation. Yet all of it is right there when in that momentary exchange of glances, when our eyes meet and we smile from within.

So though the world may love my music, my words and these songs, music really only lives in those intense moments of love we give without ever trying, those looks that are barely glances, in the bond we made so accidentally.

Love is music without volume, but it's also a seed that grows to form infinite branches, roots and blooms, and through my soul, through this sense of intuition that demands a voice, the part of music we can hear, what the world thinks of as music, is born.

There are times it feels as if the music is teaching my brain how to flow, how to be so peaceful. It's as if the slowly changing tone touches different parts, a sort of auditory massage for my mind. It is an invitation for slowness and to feel the presence of myself, the ever patient version of me who waits to be spoken to, and is content to do so.

There are times light, wind and nature do the same, yet differently, each in their own way. Today is a day of music, to feel the soul within.

Sometimes, The lyrics swim through my cerebral cortex like a wakeful dream, the notes relaxing me, enabling the song to call to my entire being. Music could never be something superfluous to me, it is medicine delivered in the most divine way.

The great thing about music is that it didn't save your life, it gave you strength and will power to save your own life; thats the beauty of music.

©Simon Lukas De Mozart