The adventures to Mount Hate

The bus drives through multiple cities and small towns. As the bus drives through the final small town, it comes to an abrupt stop in the middle of nowhere. Teagan feels something tapping him on his side. He wakes up and feels his drool on his chin. Teagan wipes it off and notice the bus has stopped. The man next to Teagan looks out the window and says,"Alright this is our stop... come on."

The man stands up from the seat and slides pass Teagan. The man looks at Teagan still sitting, "And why are you still sitting?" The man asks Teagan.

Teagan sighs and stands up from his seat and walks with the man off the bus. The doors close and the bus drives away. When Teagan turns around he's blown away by the sight. A spectacular view of the greatest mountain Teagan has ever seen. The mountain is covered in snow and the tip soaring through the clouds.

The frozen grass and delicate white flowers blooming giving the land a beautiful shimmer. The sun slowly setting behind the mountain. A feel of freedom flows through Teagan's body. The man looks at Teagan then back at the sight, he breaks the silence by saying,"I know how you feel Teagan."

Teagan is shock, because the man knows his name, Teagan asks with a scared tone of voice,"How do you know my name?"

The man replies,"Teagan I am your alter ego, we know everything about you." The man then introduces himself,"Clay Hate."

Clay Hate an adult male figure with blue eyes and brown hair. Wearing a pair of black sport shoes, sweatpants and a nude coloured pullover with a denim jacket over the pullover, complemented with black glasses.

Clay looks down at the field and informs Teagan,"Well Teagan we have a long way to go from here."

"Why?" Teagan asks concerned

"If want to know, then you must follow me," Clay replies

"I don't think I trust you well enough."

"and why so?"

"Because your name clearly says it... Clay Hate."

Clay laughs sarcastically and orders,"Just come and stop whining." He starts walking into the field, as he walks the frozen grass makes crunching sounds. Teagan sighs take a last look at the mountain and follow Clay through the frozen field. As time continues the sun disappears behind the mountain. a chilled breeze flows through Teagans body making him shiver, Clay turns around facing Teagan and said,"We can stop here and rest until morning comes."

As the sun disappears and creates the dark skies with sparkles. Clay sits on the ground in the dark, he brings up his hand and hits the ground. The area around Clay lights up, a sparkle of light blue surrounds him, its beuty showing off to the world. Teagan stands in awe and asks,"How'd you do that?"

Clay replies to Teagan's question,"It's a tiny animal sort of the firefly, but this creature can't be seen by the naked eye, only the light they make."

Teagan looks around him and stomps on the grass, the creatures glows up and flies into the air. Teagan smiles and looks around him then jumps, the light circles around him until he runs away from Clay and into the field. He runs and didn't look back spins, stops and looks at the light trail he made leading back to Clay. Freedom is what Teagan feels, nothing bothering him. Teagan looks around and sees the light flying towards him.

Flying around and cycling him, Teagan then sees a butterfly approaching towards him, a creation of the million creatures. He holds his hand out towards the butterfly, but as the light blue insect lands on his hand Teagan feels something abnormal. Closes his eyes and flashbacks of him and his wife. All of the loving and happy memories playing back in his mind. Until it stops at one specific memory, the two running through a field of dandelions. Teagan smiles opens his eyes and sees the butterfly disintegrate into millions of tiny specks.