Free isn't Freedom

During her stay in a hospital bed and white room, Britney grew bored during the three days living in the hospital after the tragedy. Abused by her mother makes her feel she can't trust anyone around her and knowing her father will die in a few days, it's too much for her.

The pain in her legs decreased but the scars of the scissors will stay on her body reminding her over the day she will never forget. She sighs and notices Palmer entering the room with a clipboard. "What's new?" Britney asks annoyed

"Nothing new... just here to say you are finally discharged, and that in two weeks or so come back to remove your stitches," Palmer said calmly

Nowadays Britney doesn't trust Palmer, did she even care or did she play the role of mommy caring for a child who fell off a bike? Britney didn't need Palmer to baby her. "Did the lab find any cure?" Britney asks

"Umm... no." She adds, "They are still busy but we have a seventy to thirty percent chance of saving your father."

Britney smiles at Palmer and informs, "Well I'll be going in a few minutes, just want to use the phone down at the cafe and I'll be out of your hair."

Palmer nods and walks out of the room, but just as she walks out she said, "You can call me Scarlet... Scarlet Palmer." She walks away from the room and continues with her job.

Britney didn't care, because she knows Palmer's background and history. It is a very dark history, any campers will be afraid if her history was a camp story. And reason Britney didn't fall for her generosity is that: when you fall into her generous arms it won't let go until she turns against you and blames you, it's strange but multiple people are fired because of Palmer's generosity.

Britney climbs out of the bed and through the hall she goes. Into the elevator, press the ground floor button. Steel doors close and the elevator goes down. The mirrors on the walls of the elevator reveal the scars and bruises her mother left for her. The elevator stops and the steel doors open.

Through a hallway, past the gift shop, Britney walks into the cafe with nice oak wooden tables with white chairs. Refrigerators stocked with drinks, weirdly in color order, begin from red and end with blue. Next to the refrigerators is the counter with the cashiers standing behind it. Britney then asks the male figure, "Can I please use the business phone quickly, I just want to call a friend."

The male looks at Britney and replies, "Sure thing but please do not take long."

Britney walks behind the counter, takes the phone, and dials one of her friend's numbers. The phone rings and in an instant, her friend picks up, "Hey who is this?" A teenage girl asks

"Casey will you please come and get me at the hospital in fifty minutes please."

"Wait... who is this?" Casey asks

"It's Britney."

"Oh... Britney... ok how about half an hour, I've got a date later today."

"Ugh... fine."

Britney ends the call and thanks the male figure. She walks back to the elevator. A few minutes later, Britney waits for Casey outside of the hospital to pick her up. As thirty minutes passed, Britney noticed a black Tesla driving toward her. It stops and Britney climbs in the passenger seat.

"So where to, accident girl." Casey joked

Casey natural blonde with green eyes. Wearing a black skirt and white t-shirt.

"Drop me off at Swimmers Palace," Britney replies

"Ok."

The car drives out of the hospital area and into the street.