Chapter 2

"Yeonjun, wake up!" someone tried to wake Yeonjun up. "Mhhh... A bit more mom" Answered Yeonjun sleepily and turned around.  "M-mom?" The other questioned Yeonjun, feeling flustered. Yeonjun then opened his eyes and saw a pair of eyes looking back at him.

"oh hi, Be-AHh-" Yeonjun suddenly fell off the bed. Beomgyu laughed softly while Yeonjun groaned. Beomgyu stood up and sprinted to the other side of the bed and offered his hand to help the other up while he was smiling brightly. "Ah- thanks." Yeonjun took the other boy's hand and he stood up with his help. Gyu's hands were still cold.

"Did you sleep well?' Beomgyu asked already making the bed. "Yeah, I did, until I fell off the bed," Yeonjun said in a sarcastic tone. Beomgyu giggled. "Well you were on the very edge of the bed so, it's no wonder you fell," Beomgyu said almost done with the bed. 

"Oh also I already prepared breakfast," Beomgyu said while looking up at Yeonjun. "Oh- You didn't have to!" Yeonjun said scratching his head. "It's alright, I enjoy cooking," Beomgyu said. Yeonjun nodded still feeling a bit sleepy." I will wait in the kitchen while you change and wash yourself" Beomgyu smiled and left the room closing the door behind him. 

Yeonjun was about to grab the clothes but then realized the clothes aren't on the chair anymore. The blonde boy raised his eyebrow. "UM, BEOMMIE DID YOU MOVE MY CLOTHES?" Yeonjun shouted so the other one could hear him. Beomgyu came back running with some unfamiliar clothes. "Oh I washed ur clothes this morning while you were sleeping they are outside drying right now," Beomgyu said smiling. 

"Is it okay if you wear my clothes for now? Beomgyu asked. Yeonjun smiled "Yeah it's alright, I just hope these fit me," Yeonjun said teasing the other. "That shouldn't be a problem, because these are a bit too big for me,"  Beomgyu added shily. [A/U: Heh, that's what he said]. Yeonjun nodded and Beomgyu once again left the room. 

Yeonjun went to wash himself and after that, he put on the clothes and walked toward the kitchen.  Yeonjun gasped when he saw the food Beomgyu had prepared for them. "Ah- This looks delicious Beommie!" He smiled at the sight of Kimchi Jigae and Dalgona coffee. "Gyu thanked him for the compliment and looked at how the other sat down.

"Oh, you aren't gonna eat again Gyu?" Yeonjun asked. "If you would have woken up earlier then you would have gotten a chance to eat with me, to be honest" The other boy giggled. "ah- What time is it anyway? Did I sleep a lot?" Yeonjun suddenly asked. "Oh it's 12:17 pm right now, I tried to wake you up earlier but you were deep asleep, so I let you rest a bit longer," He said smiling. "Ah, I see. Please don't tell me you had to remake The breakfast" Yeonjun said looking down at his food. "Ah- no, it's alright... I just had to reheat it," Yeonjun nodded. "Okay I am gonna dig in now"

Yeonjun took the first bite and stars appeared in his eyes "Wow, what the? this is so good! Are you perhaps a chef in some 5-star restaurant?" Yeonjun asked surprised. Beomgyu blushed deeply and shook his head. "You are joking... You should become one" Yeonjun said his mouth stuffed with food. 

"No, I am not good enough, this is nothing," Beomgyu said sadly. "Bro what, this is probably the best thing I have ever eaten, what do you mean by that?" Yeonjun looked a bit irritated. "Ur overreacting... " The smaller said looking down while playing with his fingers. "Gyu I AM not," Yeonjun said getting mad. "..." Beomgyu didn't say anything back.

The room was silent and Yeonjun stood up. "Y-you are not gonna finish it?" Beomgyu asked looking at the half-empty bowl. "I am not hungry," He said as he left the room. "O-oh alright," Beomgyu said sadly looking at the blonde leave who didn't bother to look back at him.

'Did I make him mad at me?' Beomgyu thought, feeling sad. 

"ARGH, Good job ruining the mood YEONJUN," He was angry at himself. He plopped down onto his bed. Yeonjun sat there feeling frustrated, he literally just met this nice human being and he already messed up. He rolled his eyes. He knew he should apologize and that he was being immature. But he didn't wanna seem submissive. He sighed and laid down. But then again apologizing is not a sign of submissiveness. If I don't apologize then I would be an ass.