chapter 8

I awkwardly stood there for a bit but then let out a huge smirk towards Beomgyu whose red face was still hidden behind his little hands. I swear to stars, everything about this kid is impossibly cute.
"heh, you embarrassed Gyu?" I asked still smirking.

"B-be quiet Junnie!!" he squeaked back which I found really funny for some reason so I couldn't help but laugh.

"W-what's so funny?" Gyu's pouty red face suddenly appeared and I awwed hopping next to Gyu.
"You know that you are really adorable right?"
I said resting my arm over Gyu's back and booping his nose which made the other boy even more annoyed.
"No I am not" he said crawling away from me.

"Maybe I should eat you up instead of going to the Cafe today?" I said amusingly watching Gyu stop crawling.
"W-WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JUNNIE??!" He asked extremely shocked and flustered standing up in no time to back away.
"Alright, alright I will stop now. We should actually start going now before it is too late," I laughed, stood up and patted his butt. With that I scored a 'dissapointed but not suprised' look from Gyu.

"Yeah, you are right. I will go get myself ready then," he sighed walking away waving to me in tiny before dissapeared behind the door. I waved back while smiling to him warmly.

I also headed towards my room to prepare myself for the trip.

We were ready and already in the garden by the time the clock hit 4:15 pm.
I wonder when was the last time Gyu left the house to visit a restaurant? Or maybe he hasn't had his last time and this is actually his first ever time visiting a restaurant. As sad that it may sound it might be true.

"So are you ready to leave?" I asked a bit worried because Gyu had turned blue most likely because of worrying so much.
"No, but I don't want to turn back and go back into the house either," he said looking at me as if he had seen a ghost before we got here.

"Haha, don't look so worried Gyu. It's gonna be alright, I am here to protect you," I said trying to make the other feel more comfortable.
"I am Sorry, It's just that... it's my first time leaving the house to go to a place other than the hostital" he said which had me a bit shocked even thought I expected he was gonna say that.
"Yeah... I figured," I said patting his head softly and Gyu blushed.

"Well let's make your first time as memorable as possible" I smiled and Gyu nodded also smiling.

We walked out of the garden and headed towards the bus stop which wasn't that far from here. I could feel Gyu's hand squeezing mine when he saw alot of strangers waiting for the bus to come.

"W-what to we do Junnie, should we greet them??!!" He whispered looking at me worriedly.
"Well people usually don't say hi to strangers in the bus stop but you can, If you want to" I answered softly.

He turned towards the strangers, stepped a bit closer and cleared his throat. By doing that he caught their attention and most of them looked at Gyu.
Beommie was shivering, I chouldn't tell if it was because of the sudden attention he was receiving or it was because of the cold wind.

"Hello everybody I am Beomgyu" he said quietly while bowing receiving suprised looks but they all bowed back to him and smiled sweetly. Gyu looked back at me with a bright smile.

I felt like a proud father. Gyu was really one of a kind, sweet and an innocent soul. I am really lucky to have him. Watching him chat freely with the others making them and himself happy made my heart jump in joy.
I also joined the chat. I have never spoken to any stranger in a bus stop before so it was quite a new experience for me. It was rather surprising that all of them were so nice.

A bit of time passed before the bus arrived. When it did we plopped next to eachother and sighed.
"That was nice. I am rather suprised it went so smoothly" I said.
"Really? Why?" He asked looking at me curiously.
"I don't know, usually people are bunch of assholes," I said rolling my eyes.
"I have had some annoying experience with people before including strangers" I continued.

To be honest I used to be one of the bad kids at school so I wasn't really liked among the teachers And many of the students. I skipped school alot because I didn't give a fuck about it. when I did show up I would just loudly talk in class with my so called friends or just sleep. I eventually just dropped out. I kind of regret it but there's nothing I can do now.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize how close we were to our stop.
"Ah- Gyu it's our stop!" I said quickly, suprised.
I didn't get any answer from the other and when I did look towards the other he was sleeping peacefully.

I awed and patted his hair earning a little whine from the smaller one.
A bit of patting later he finally opened his eyes, looked around confused.

"It's our stop Gyu, we gotta go out soon" I said softly and he nodded still half asleep.
He looks so tiny and adorable I just wanna put him into my pocket and keep him safe in it.

Soon we were outside and walking trought the city lights. It has never been this magical walking trought the city before. Gyu is truly a wonder.

"We are close!!" I said excitedly while squeezing his hand.
"Really? Where?" He asked looking around.
I made a sudden stop and turned right and there it was standing the restaurant I used to visit alot, my comfort place.
"Here," I answered while smiling.

GUYS I FINALLY MANAGED TO FINISH CHAPTER 8!
I am so sorry for taking so long ;;. school has been stressful af

Are you all enjoying the story?

Words: 1045