Chapter 4

I was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast looking out of the window. Today's weather was just perfect it was sunny with a little breeze of wind. Yeonjun wanted to go outside today no matter what. 

"Beommie do you want to go on a picnic," I asked looking at the smaller one.
"We have been sitting inside for so long I am starting to be one with the house," I said dramatically. "Yeonjun you already know that I Do-" Yeojun didn't let Beomgyu finish.
"Noo! I meant in the garden, silly" I added quickly.

"Ah I see, that's a good idea, I will prepare food for the picnic," Beomgyu said smiling standing up from his seat. "Alright, sound like a plan I will go um..." Yeonjun stopped to think. He looked at Beomgyu's outfit and then his own and smiled. "How about I choose outfits for us?" I asked looking at Beomgyu.

"Ah okay!" He said busy cooking. I left the room and jumped excitedly toward Beommies room. To be honest I have never been to his room even though I have been living with him for like a month now. I wonder what his room looks like, it must be as cute as he is. But also incredibly clean...

I stopped in front of it and stared at it for a bit before making my way inside it. But before I could Beomgyu screamed behind me.
"ah- W-WAIT Yeonjun" The smaller stopped me. 

"What? why? did you forget to clean it? I can help you with that, you don't have to feel ashamed" I laughed even though that couldn't have been the case because Beomgyu has always been a very clean person. "U-um" he looked down awkwardly still in front of the door. I sighed and walked away earning a surprised gaze from Beomgyu.

"I will bake something for us then, I will let you pick the outfit so don't worry, I won't go inside your room," Yeonjun said already in the kitchen leaving Beomgyu alone. 'Man, this kid is mysterious, the more I spent time with him the less I feel like I know him' Yeonjun thought suddenly feeling sad 'maybe he doesn't trust me, will I ever even get to know about him?" Yeonjun was beginning to overthink things. 

Beomgyu returned after a while saying that he picked some outfits and to go look if they are good enough. Yeonjun nodded and left. The clothes were neatly put on the couch. I walked in front of them and the outfits looked so cute and comfortable!

Beomgyu had gone for youthful and fresh aesthetics. Pastel pink, white striped sweater vest with a white shirt and white colored pants. He picked a bit cooler outfit for me. Pastel pink Turtle neck sweater with a cool necklace, a white shirt with an imprint, and ripped white jeans.

"Haha, you got us matching outfits that's cute!" I screamed so the others could hear.
"Where did you even get those," I asked running to the other. The smaller giggled. "My favorite color is pink so it was pretty easy to find matching clothes," I nodded and he smiled sweetly. 

Suddenly I smelled something burning. My eyes went wide and I hurriedly ran to the oven opening it. "NOOOOOOOO, MY COOKIES!" I cried out and Beommie gasped.
"um- WAIT DON'T TOUCH THEM THEY ARE H-" Beomgyu warned but it was too late, because I had already touched them.
"ouch, HOT BABIES," I said and dropped it, the cookie now is a bunch of ashes. I stayed silent and stared at the ashes in shock. "W-wait- I will open the window," Beomgyu said, while running. 

Some crying later...

"It's alright Junnie I will make new ones,"  Beomgyu said patting the older's back.
"But I don't want new cookies I want them" I pointed at the black cookies, wait are those cookie ghosts floating around the cookies? 

Suddenly Beomgyu made a determined face. "N-not to worry Junnie I got this!" Beomgyu said clearly determined to do something stupid."W-what are you gonna do" I looked at the other, a bit worried. 

suddenly he took the cookie and pushed it into his mouth. I gasped both mentally and physically. "Beomgyu????" Yeonjun was shocked. Beomgyu had tears in his eyes which were trying not to fall and he tried to push out a smile while giving thumbs up. "B-Beomgyu... ur shaking???" I commented looking at the other. Suddenly the tiny boy fell on his back. "EEEEEEEEH?!?!" I said running to him "B-Beomgyu" I grabbed his head and placed it on my lap. His soul was about to escape I grabbed it quickly. "Gyu, nOOOOOOOO"  Yeonjun screamed dramatically while Beomgyu's eyes were 'x' shaped and his now black tongue was sticking out.

Sometime later...

I brought Beomgyu some water. I gave it to him and he drank it immediately while I sat next to him. I shook my head left to right and asked him why on earth would he eat the cookie. "I wanted to make Junnie happy and not feel bad," he says still teary. "Aww, beommie," I said all of a sudden also teary. I hugged him and we both cried. (a/u: pls they are so dramatic)

Together we made new cookies and everything was ready for our perfect picnic I jumped up and down in excitement. "Oh right the outfits!" I suddenly said. "We have to wear them" I added and Gyu nodded. We both left to go to our room and came out looking dazzling.

"Aww, Beommie you look adorable!" I said as I stared at the other adoringly, making the other blush. "You look very handsome," He said as he hid his face behind his hands. "Oh? where did Beommie go?" I asked and looked around the room. Beomgyu put his hands down and looked at the other confused. "OH! there!" I said happily running to him and hugging him. "Oh... you were just joking around," He said hugging me back. "LOL, what do you think I was doing," I asked laughing making the other shrug his shoulders.

"Anyways Beommie you ready to go?" I smiled and the other nodded we took ahold of each other's hands and walked out.

"Ah... this is good," I said laying down closing my eyes, and smiling. "Yeah this is nice," Beomgyu smiled and looked at the clouds above us. 

"Yeonjun look, that cloud looks like a teddy bear," Beomgyu said excitedly pointing at the teddy-shaped cloud. "Haha, it looks cute, just like you" I smirked and winked at Beomgyu. The other looked surprised while blushing hard. "W-WELL YOU LOOK LIKE THAT ONE" Beomgyu directed at a cloud that looked like a frog. "E-EEH??" Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu in surprise. "I don't look like a frog," I said looking at him bitterly. "But frogs are cute" Beomgyu giggled.
"You are not wrong," I said smiling.

"Anyways let me cuddle with you now." I said smirking
"Y-Yeonjun," Beomgyu stuttered while Yeonjun put his hand over the smaller. "You are so comfy Gyu," I said smiling feeling relaxed. We stayed like this for a while until Beomgyu's Stomach made noise. "Ah, are you hungry Mr stomach," I said looking at his stomach. "J-Junnie?!" Beomgyu said hiding his clothed stomach under his arms. 

I laughed and offered Gyu a sandwich which the smaller gladly accepted and I grabbed one too. "Oh, this is so good!" I said and drank some water. "Let's also try the cookies," I said excitedly and shoved them into my mouth. "oh! this is also very good it's super soft and delicious, here have some!"

I was about to give a cookie to Beomgyu but I noticed something was off. Beomgyu was staring at something behind me in fear and shock. "Gyu are you alright?" I asked grabbing the boy's hand. It was shivering slightly. wait... is there someone behind me? I slowly looked behind me and a man was standing there. 

"F-father?" Beomgyu pushed the word out of his mouth looking terrified.

word counter: 1405

Gonna end this chapter with a cliffhanger, sorry you all! 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I am gonna be pretty busy for the next two weeks so I don't know how much I am gonna write but I am gonna try my best to upload the chapters asap!!