Chapter 3

[warning: very fluffy!!!!!!]

I have been living with Beomgyu for a week and everything has been great. I feel like we were destined to meet and be in each other's company. It doesn't feel like I have known him for a week it feels like an eternity.

Beomgyu walked into my room with a big smile. "Good morning Junnie!" He plopped down next to me resting his back on the pillow next to my one. "Let me guess the breakfast is ready," I asked putting my arm over the smaller. "ding ding," The other said, I smiled. "I wanna sleep some more, lay down let's cuddle," I said and Beomgyu turned into a tomato. "what? you don't wanna cuddle with me??" I asked trying to be as dramatic as possible. "I- Uh...um -" before he could say anything else, I laughed because I couldn't keep it in anymore. I booped his tiny nose, making the other hide his face in embarrassment. I smiled widely and stretched before standing up. Beomgyu ran out and I once again laughed. 'He is adorable.' i thought to myself

about ten minutes later I was ready and joined Beomgyu.

"Hey Gyu," I said winking at him and he said hi back. "I made pancakes today, I hope you will like them!" He said happily. "I am sure I will," I said while sitting down. "Beommie I was thinking about going outside," I said taking a bite. "But we were outside yesterday?" Beomgyu asked also taking a tiny bite.

"No not the garden I mean like go hang out in the city or go on a walk or something like that," I said calmly. "I don't know..." He said looking out from the window. "Oh come on Gyu let's go, you can't stay inside this house forever," I said. "That's true, but..." Beomgyu said looking at his fingers. "Gyu, don't be scared. I am here now I will look out for you," Beomgyu thought for a second. "Junnie... I promise you, I will go outside with you, someday... but not today." Beomgyu said looking into my eyes. I sighed and nodded finishing my food

"Alright then, I will wait for that day. Don't forget Gyu that you promised," I said smiling as I stood up. "Oh also I have been wondering but does your dad know I am here?" Yeonjun asked. "I don't think so," Beomgyu said washing the dishes. "Shouldn't you tell your dad?" I asked looking at the painting on the wall. "I am not close with him, anymore," Beomgyu said quietly.

I walked over to him and back hugged him while he washed the dishes. "J-Junnie?" Beomgyu asked feeling flustered. "You never fail to make me more curious of you Gyu," I said feeling comfy having Gyu in my arms. "Hehe, what are you saying Junnie? Yeonjun ignored Gyu's question.

"I wanna know everything about you Gyu," I said picking Gyu up bridal style," Gyu gasped and I looked at him adoringly. "J-Junnie..." he looks the other in the eyes. we stared at each other for a bit before Yeonjun started walking toward the living room. "Yeonjun!" Beomgyu shut his eyes tightly. "you are so cute" Yeonjun laughed and placed Beomgyu softly onto the sofa and Yeonjun climbed on top of the smaller still looking at him. Gyu blushed and hid his face under his arms. Junnie lol-ed and hugged him.

"I wanna eat you," Yeonjun said not letting go of the smaller. "eeeeh?!" the other made a confused sound. I started tickling the other and Beomgyu was dying. "BAHAHAHA JUNNIE, W-WAIT HAHA" is all Yeonjun heard before they both fell off the sofa by accident. They laughed and continued cuddling.

Suddenly Yeonjun's phone started ringing. "oh, someone is calling, you should pick up," Beomgyu said trying to escape from me. "But I wanna cuddle Beommie," I said acting childish. Beomgyu giggled and said that we can continue hugging later. "Alright, Alright you win. Let me see who it is" Yeonjun says letting go of the smaller.

"oh...It's my mom" I said sitting next to Beomgyu.

---- Call with mom ----

"Hey, mom, what's up?" I said sitting back