𝟙.𝟝

"Fuck off Gigantor

"Fuck off Gigantor."
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

After surviving a shootout with the two commission assassins assigned to kill the trio, Hazel and Cha-Cha, the three found themselves back at the manor, Mavis stitching up Five's wound on his arm.

"Okay." she breathed, moving to pick up a band aid from a box labeled 'Billy The Choo-Choo' . Five saw this and shook his head, with a frown, "No." his pride showing. Mavis gave him a look saying, "Suck it up, buttercup. What? Would you prefer Paw Patrol? no, maybe Scooby-Doo?" she finished with a raised eyebrow and cheeky smirk, to which the boy sighed and turned his gaze from hers, "Whatever."

After doing so, the three made their way out, via the window in Fives room, but not before said boy, grabbed the duffel bag containing a mannequin, who Mavis learned was named Delores, which she didn't bother asking why she had a name, or why she hadn't heard of her in the years of knowing the two.

Making their way onto the balcony, they all turned to the sound of throwing, to see Klaus knee-deep in a dumpster filled with trash. He was throwing tons of bags, all over the ground seemingly searching for something. "Damn it, where's Dad's stuff?" He spoke to himself, unknown to him that the three could see him.

"Shut up!" he screamed to the air, or that's what it seemed like to the trio, as they could not see the ghost of Ben. "I'm trying to find whatever... priceless crap was in that priceless box so Pogo will get off my ass!" As he said this, they began making their way down the ladder, five being the last saying, "I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me...I don't care." He finished.

Mavis sent him a look at his harsh words, before Klaus spoke up, "Hey!" he laughed, "You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddies?" Finally, stepping off the ladders, "This one involved the least amount of talking." He stepped off landing with his hands in his pockets, "Or so I thought." He began to walk away, Will following, but Mavis at a slower pace in interest at what Klaus was doing.

"Hey, hey, hey, so... you need any more company today? I could, uh... clear my schedule." He told the three offering Mavis a drink, to which she accepted taking a sip, while Five looked at the two, wondering when they became so close, then said, "looks like you've got your hands full." Klaus looked between the dumpster and himself before saying, "Oh this? No, no. I can do this whenever. I'm just-" he cut himself off by falling backwards into the dumpster. Mavis smiled, holding back a laugh at this, while Will's eyes widened, in surprise, and Fives looked unimpressed.

As the man struggled to stand, the sound of clattering being heard he said, "I just misplaced something that's all. Oh!" he exclaimed, "Found it! Thank God!" he sighed, standing up with a half of a glazed doughnut in his hand. He slowly made its way into his mouth, making Will, and Mavis have a shared look of disgust. "Delicious."

"I'm done funding your drug habit." Five told him, turning to leave, the other two moving to follow, "Come on! You don't-" he stopped as they continued walking, "Maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother, and his little lovies. Not you" he finished looking over his shoulder to his ghost brother.