28. ViennaSpeaks

~THEO'S POV~
I woke up to the sound of knocking at the front door, Freya was sprawled out like a starfish over Azalea's bed, her mouth falling open as a line of drool seeped the pillow. I cringed at the sight, definitely will need to clean that before Azalea sees.

I stretched out drowsily and rose to my feet, making sure not to walk her as I slipped out of the room. The knocking growing louder as I walked the halls sluggishly. By the time I reached the door the knocking had turned into rapid numb noise, I scowled swinging it open.

"Vienna?" I furrowed as her familiar face came into view. Her beady green eyes narrowing on me as she whispered her blonde hair from her shoulders.

"Theodore I come barring coffee," she said sternly, extending a foam take out cup into my face. My eyes narrowed down on the hot beverage and I hesitated before snatching it up and sipping. She waltzed past me happily taking to the kitchen.

"Where's my princess at?" She blurted and I immediately choked on the liquid, spitting in out in shock.

"What did you say?" Anxiety burned my chest at her words. Was she playing a joke? Was she mocking us? Did she know about our arrangement how did she find out I don't understand?!

"My lady lover?" She retorted, setting her things down on the counter. She raised her brows at me as I failed to respond. "The only fucking girl in this house! Holy hell your testosterone is choking me stop looking at me like that," she hissed, taking toward the fridge with an annoyed look.

I faltered, placing the foam cup against the counter. "She's asleep still," I answered. I didn't know if she was for sure, but I was certain she wouldn't want me to tell Vienna she was in Everest's room, asleep or not.

"We'll wake her up I have questions for her birthday," she wiggled her brows at me as she closed the fridge and I furrowed in confusion. Her birthday?

"What do you mean her birthday? When is it?" I asked, scratching my head as I tried to recall if she'd ever mentioned it. I didn't think she did.

"Of course she didn't tell you," she rolled her eyes, peeling open a container of yogurt. "Her birthdays in about a week or so," she stuck her tongue in the yogurt as she sauced out of the kitchen. Her birthdays only a week away?! Wait. Where is she going.

I spun on my heels, following after her. "Vienna where are you going?" I called after her. She didn't respond as she trotted toward Azaleas room. "Vienna wait please!" I called again. She frowned at me before swinging the door open, her face paling as she stood in the doorway.

"Who is that and why is she in Azalea's bed?" She spoke sourly as she craned her neck toward me. Her eyes dripping with venom as they narrowed on me. I swallowed hard under the burn of her gaze, trying to find words.

"That's my sister," I practically choked out, cursing myself for being such a coward as Vienna turned back to her. She tilted her head as her face twisted in confusion.

"Where's Azalea?" She sizzled, my breath hitching as she turned her head toward Everest's bedroom. Her feet moved faster than I could think, barely realizing to stop her when she pushed through the door.

"Vienna hold on!" I basically squealed, stumbling over myself as I caught up to her. I fell against her stiff frame in the doorway as she stood frozen. Her face absolutely dumbfounded. I didn't want to even know what she was looking at, but when my head craned to inside the room I damn near fainted.

Everest sat up against his head board, his head hung to the side as he snored softly. Azalea was lying on his front, her head rested on his chest as she curled up in a ball in his lap, sleeping soundly in his arms. They were both somewhat clothed thank hell. Everest had only shorts on and Azalea dressed in only my sweater. My heart warmed at the sigh of her in my clothing, I couldn't help notice how often she'd wore that same sweater.