New School

Riley's POV
"Honey! Come down! Breakfast is ready!" my mom yelled. "Ok!" I yelled back. I put on a red dress (on the top) and as I was walking down stairs I realized that I forgot to put my makeup on. I went to the mirror and started applying it. As I was doing that I started to get nervous. All I can do was think about how people were going to make fun of me because when you are smart most people think you are a perfect target for bullying. I started walking down stairs and saw my mom. "Mom? Do I have to go to school? Why can't u just home school me?" I asked. "Yes,of course you have to go to school and no I'm not to homeschool you! Why are you so scared?" my mom asked. "Well in my old school they used to make fun of me but I got used to it but now it's going to be new people making fun of me!" I said. "Well this time find friends don't wait for them to come to you!" She said. The more I thought about it the more I thought she was right.
************************************
"Bye mom!" I said and started walking towards school! As I was going threw the halls to go to the office boys kept on looking at me up and down which made feel nervous. Once I got to the principal's office I opened the door and found a boy talking to the principal. "Hello! You must be Riley Mattews! Welcome! This is Lucas he will be showing you around!" the principal said. I looked at the boy and saw that he was so cute! Oh great I'm going to embarrass myself big time!

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND CHAPTER! BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!! And big thank you to raurauslly2011 for inspiring me to do my own fanfiction